colic!!!

megantilly

Reaction score
Hi every-one my name is Lisa and am a new mum to the forum. I have a daughter who is six and a baby boy who is 12 weeks on wed. I need some advice on I think it`s colic. Tonight he has screamed for 5 hours and now I am a bit concerned. I have tried infacol, Dentinox, Avent bottles and today have been out and brought Dr Browns bottles. The bottles have stopped the sickness so that`s one good thing. Just wondered if any one has some advice please? :roll:

Hi hun - sorry i don't have any advice for you (useless ain't I) but I just wanted to welcome you to the forum and wish you all the best and hopr your little one perks up soon xx

thank-you trying a different approach today let you know if it works

Hi Megantilly,

Sorry to be responding late but what I know to work for colic besides rubbing the belly put the baby in an infant seat and place on top of the dryer..(with you standing there of course :? ) My sons stepbrother had SEVERE colic!!!! & his dr. told her to place him on top of dryer and boy she said it was a miracle worked like a charm and she had to do that off and on for almost a yr!!!!! Good Luck I know it can be hard dealing with colic!

xoxo Ree

Hi every-one thought I`d up date you all with what`s happening. The bottles have stopped the screaming and i have been feeding mackenzie sitting up. Went to the dr`s today and they think he has reflex i think that is how you spell it so now he is on baby gaviscon so will let you know what happens. Good job he`s a dreamboat!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back