Cold in my head

Mummy2toddler

Reaction score
Can anyone help me please I've got a cold in my head causing me an awful migraine. My nose is runny as crazy. And I've been sick 4 times. I've tried paracetamol but no luck even took them 4 hours apart hasn't touched my head I had about 2 hours sleep last night. My son doesn't quite understand I'm poorly and my partner keeps trying distract him cause he likes to pull my hair as a comfort thing which kills. I can't cope anymore I'm in so much agony. I can't even stand up for long cause it hurts so much. I've also tried a damp cloth but nothing. Does anyone have any ideas of anything that I can do to try ease it? It's all around my head I just want to be playing with my son and feel ok but I genuinely am struggling now. Thanks x

Tiger balm massaged into your temples, some vics to relieve sinus pressure, vics and tiger balm in a bath with the light off, or the magic drink of paracetomal mixed with lemonade and heated in the microwave x

How's the migraine? Any resolve yet?

I get chronic migraines think the last one months back lasted 19 days, so I take preventative meds n have have specific pills to take for the onset- had to abruptly stop these as soon as we got out bfp.

I had a headache the other day paracetamol wasn't touching! Ice is good depending where the headache is, ice in nape of neck helps me as does lying completely flat on my back or front, lying on sofa with head on the arm never let's it go!

Drink plenty of fluids, a head massage etc.

Hope you're feeling better. Should you come up with any other weird n wonderful remedies do share! I have no doubt ill need em before feb 2014! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back