Cold Care Kit

Urchin

Reaction score
Has anyone else got one of these?
calpol_kit.jpg

You get a nasal pipette, medicine syringe, medicine spoon, thermometer and a box of calpol, all in a clear zippy bag.

I bought one yesterday from mothercare, It's great, I only really wanted the nasal pipette thingy but I'll use the rest too.

i haven't got one, they look really good though I really want one of them nose things.

I'm going up town in a couple of hours so i might get one, Reece always has a cold! :cry: Do you mind if i ask how much it was?

It was 10 quid... but I think if you bought it all seperatley it would be at least that much. I'm pleased with it so far

I went on ebay before going up town and found baby medical sets for £1.39 They only had in the nasal thingy, a medicine syringe and something else can't remember what (summat to do with medicine)

Go for it. (as long as they are new!)
I just needed a nasal thing that day as Brody was really suffering with his blocked up nose.

Is that nasel thing good? I always meant to get one but never got round to it. I felt so sorry for Reece a while back cos he was all bunged up that i even thought about sucking it out for him myself!! :shock: :? (I didn't in the end though urgh!!!)

Yes it works fine, with a little practice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back