Coke ?

nbrintz

Reaction score
This may b a silly question but can anybody tell me if there is a limit to how much coca cola you can drink during pregnancy due to the caffeine x

Really think I might try more often then lol x

I never drank coke, now I'm a bit obsessed with it! But I buy caffeine free diet coke so I don't feel too guilty!x

That's cool I don't drink coffee and have been drinking decaf t as I suffer with migraines and caffeine makes it worse but really fancy coke today :-/ and can't stand diet coke x

I'm sure it's between 4-5 cans a day but if you're getting caffeine elsewhere then limit it more. I'd sooner have caffeine than aspartame in diet drinks. My baby goes wild too with a wee bit of caffeine so I'll have some if I think I haven't felt him/her x

Me too, drink loads of coke but I only buy full fat since being pregnant as diet has aspartame in it x

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 17th Dec 2013

What the hell is aspartame & why is it harmful to pregnant women? I thought I knew all the bad stuff & midwife never said anything when I asked her?.....I'm seeing her again Friday so will ask again!

I don't know exactly! It's the 'fake' sugar in diet drinks...

I just remember there being a big hoohar over it when I was pregnant with my little girl so have avoided it during pregnancy since then xx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 17th Dec 2013

I think that aspartame is just bad whether you're pregnant or not so its just, if given the choice, I'd take full fat. There's been loads bad press on-line about it and my hubby is always in his high horse about it so I stay clear x

Thanks ladies ur all being really helpful and I only drink full fat coke so I'm glad I do now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back