Coincidence??

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
Just found out today that I am pregnant, it is almost a year to the day I found I was pregnant last time. The baby is due around the 25th july, same as last time. It's like deja vu, I hope this pattern of coincidences doesnt continue though :pray:

Brilliant ! Congratulations hun ! Enjoy your pregnancy.. hope all goes well for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am sure everything will be fine hun although i totally understand why you are worrying, i will be exactly the same when i get pregnant again

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations :cheer: :cheer:

Wishing you lots of luck and hoping this turns out to be a happy coincidence for you x

Awww Sweetheart, Congualtions on your news i hope everything goes well this time.... :hug:

Mybe its a good omen kind of to say everything will be ok this time!

:hug: congrats and best wishes!

xxx

Congratulations. Really hope that it all works out this time :hug: :cheer:

Thank's girls, I really hope it works out this time. I feel like weve been given a second chance to have our summer baby. It would be hard though if everything goes well and I have this baby because every birthday I will be thinking of our Angel that should be celebrating but missed out on everything.

Oh Sweatheart, I undersand how hard it must be, but you will always have a special place for your Angle and your Angle will never be forgottan, take this second chance and hopfully enjoy everything that will come from it.... :hug:

Stay Strong Sweatheart

We are only 3 weeks further ahead than this time last year, and it's something me and OH have talked about, we are having exactly the same anxieties as you. I'm sure we're all worrying for no reason but it's to be expected after what we have been through....

J
XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back