Coils Out...

Linnett3

Reaction score
Feels very real now! It was my safety my for 3 years & now it’s gone!! 🙈 I couldn’t wait to have it out & been looking at EVERYTHING pregnancy / baby related since we decided to have a 3rd but now I’ve got to admit I’m a little nervous haha!

AF began today so will be officially trying next week really ! Aghhhh ! I’ve been very fortunate in the past & fallen pregnant first cycle 3 times so naturally I think it should be quick this time too which is annoying as it might not be & I need to not let myself get too hopeful! And to be honest at the minute I almos still need to get my head around it anyway so having more time might actually be a good thing!

Anyone else ttc in coming weeks?

EEEEK!! Exciting!! How did you get an appt so quickly? At my doc's you need to know you're poorly 3 weeks in advance:roll: sooo hard to get an appt unless it's an emergency. So I booked my appt a month ago to have my coil out in case they didnt have any appt's for when i need it out (which is next week) Wishing you lots of luck in your ttc journey. Really hope it happens soon for you. And I hope to be joining you very soon:dance: Will be stalking you! Are you a POAS addict like the rest of us? :lol: :poas:

xx

Hey babymaker! Only just seen this! Manic weekend - daughters 8th Birthday weekend so it’s been mad! Finally got into bed & thought “Oh the forum!” - being this busy actually stopped me thinking about a new baby for once �� haha!

Well my coil wasn’t taken out... I pulled it out! Not necessarily intentional but I was reading some posts about the procedure in having it removed & read it’s better to have it taken out whilst your on as your cervix is Lower & softer & you barely feel it so on a complete whim I thought I’d give my syrings a little tug expecting to to much pressure & I’d leave it to the docs but in seconds it was out ! �� couldn’t believe it myself!! But I have to say in that moment it cake out I suddenly thought “sh*t, wasn’t prepared for that ” lol. When I told hubby he clearly had the same thoughts as his face dropped for a minute! I felt he backtracked a little that day too but now he’s ready to get baby making ����

Yes I’m deff a POAS addict. If I had a pound for every test I’d done over the years I’d be a very rich lady! Although usually I test on my own but I have told hubby we’ll do it together this time! Whether I can stick to that or not we’ll soon find out! �� to think I could be testing in 2-3 weeks ��

You did it yourself??:shock: You're brave! lol!
Mine's finally out:dance: and tbh when she did it I thought "I probably could've done that" lol! It only took a minute.
Hope you get your bfp straight away:dust:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back