Coffee

Suze012

Reaction score
Urgh, really want a real coffee.... Decaf wont do, want a proper starbucks or costa cappuccino.. just saw one tbeing drank on tv.. looked so good... I have a bean to cup coffee machine thats gathering dust and calling my name lol

You should be ok to have the occasional cup x

yeah....the occassional one will do you no harm. just not 3 or 4 a day x

I have one every now and then at work to get me through my 13 hours! Everyone has their vices and one cup wont do you any harm!

Me too. I have one every now and then when I fancy it. I just make sure I don't drink any more caffeine drinks for the rest if the day if I have one.

The NHS guidelines say to limit caffeine to 200mg per day, so you can still have a small cup. :)

I make my first one a real coffee then switch to decd for the rest if the day x

i was happily addicted, 6 or 7 cups a day.. strong as well (no sugar). since getting pregnant the smell makes me physically heave and convulse in horror!! my midwife said my body is doing it on purpose because i consumed dangerous amounts. i miss my little addiction. x

I have found that having a decaf skinny latte with a caramel shot in, hides the funny taste of decaf.... try it! :)

But yes, 1 won't hurt... :)

I had my very small cappuccino yesterday morning and it was great :) drank lots of water as always feel dehydrated after caffeine. Nothing beats a proper coffee lol had my decaf today when back at work lol xx

i still have coffee one or two cups a day...i did with my first to who was healthy 7lb7oz never with my last it knocked me sick didnt drink it since now i have to have a cup guess thats kinda my craving lol xx

I'm a coffee drinker anyway and have drank coffee throughout my pregnancy. I've also drank hot chocolate and cappachinos and Im 37 weeks pregnant now with no problems or complications with me or the baby at all. As long as u don't over do things then u will be fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back