Cocoa butter stretch mark cream

Sophie_P

Reaction score
Does anyone use this and noticed a difference?

I've used palmers for years- I have stretch marks from weight gain when I was younger and it helps :)

I hate bio oil - it's too greasy !

I have stretch marks on boobs mainly due to them being so big!

I do aswell from when I gained weight and they grew- got them on inside tops of legs too - I'm dreading this part of pregnancy as I know I'm going to look like streaky bacon :(

I've used the stretch mark cream in the morning and tummy butter since about 17 weeks. I am now 32 weeks n measuring 2 weeks ahead ..... So far no stretch marks !!!! May not have anything to do with the creams but I'm not stopping just incase lol xx

I used palmers cocoa butter cream in my last pregnancy from week 5 until week 7. I had to stop because the sweet chocolatey smell aggravated my HG and I barfed every time I got a whiff. X

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

I got pretty bad stretch marks on my tummy (literally as I went overdue :(), but have carried on using this since having my little one, and, six months on, they are fading nicely. :)

I've been using it and so far so good! I was using bio oil but found it was a bit too greasy / oily. The palmers stuff is lovely - v thick an you only need a little bit. No stretch marks (yet...lets see how long that lasts!!) but my skin is much much softer since I've been using it x

I have been using this for a few months now, I tried quite a few at the start but this has been my fave, I have developed a few stretchmarks on my boobs but they are fading well already!! No others have made an appearance yet xxx

Ohh, this is interesting - I was going to try bio oil, but might not if you ladies say it is greasy!

Anyone tried the Cussons one? I have a free sample, so will see what that is like too!

xx

I have the bio oil, but it is very greasy and smells a bit funky too. Might have to give the Palmers stuff a whirl though.

I have just been using Johnsons baby oil. tummy is lovely and soft

Yeh palmers here too iv got stretch marks still but they are silvery not red. And no idea if I have less because of it or not?! X

I had aloe Vera lotion with vitamin E from holland and barretts. It's amazing. Aloe Vera helps skin regenerate and heal and the vitamin E is dead moisturising. Has no funky smell and absorbs really well :) xx

I've been using the cussons one since around week 14 and so far so good! It is a little on the expensive side now that it's back to full price again (£10), so I bought some Palmers cocoa butter stretch mark cream instead today. It's half price in Boots at the moment, so less than £3 x

Ohh, that's good value... thanks for the heads up. :). Xxx

I use bio oil and it is pretty, well, oily.

I think I might give another one a try so thanks all for mentioning what you use!

xx

Last edited:
I used just the regular Palmers stuff when I was pregnant with my first. I had lots of stretch marks from growing at puberty, so was terrified of getting more, but I didn't get any during pregnancy. I was extremely lucky - don't know how much difference the cream made, but it helped when my skin felt really stretched. I had a reaction to Bio Oil, so I only tried that for a couple of days xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back