Co sleepers

kitty2016

Reaction score
Has anyone used the next2me crib? We love it but the little one is only 12 weeks and a very long baby. I'd say in the next couple of months at most he will have grown out of it. How do I keep him next to me? I don't want to bring his massive crib from his nursery in (never been use haha) and I also don't want a single bed next to our double bed as I don't think I'd sleep worrying that he'd somehow get out.

Advice please?

HI my baby is 14 weeks and is long she no longer fits in her carry cot for the pram. Although so is long I'd say she has a few months still left In it. Why not buy one second hand and then buy a new mattress so it will be cheaper, that's what iv done x

I just used her crib and put it next to our bed.
We removed one of the sides and made sure it was completely against the bed.
She slept like that till she starts to crawl and we couldn't keep her out of the bed!

It might be hard to move the crib from the nursery but still cheaper than buying an extra option just for a few months. Once he's more mobile and / or sleeping through the night you can just move the crib back to the nursery and he'll already be used to sleep in it, making it easier to adapt :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back