CM question

kellysomer

Reaction score
Could anyone explain to me briefly why is meant by EW CM ? I dont seem to have this, does that mean i'm not ovulating at all? Also when does ovulation occur normally i think mine is approx on day 12, does this sound about right?

We have been TTC for 13 months now with no joy :( and i thought perhaps finding out a little more about would help? On the plus side my OH is enjoying all the BDing!

Hiya
EW CM means "egg white cervical mucas"

Around ovulation time your CM will become the consistancy off egg whites (raw egg whites, clear and stringy. I know it sounds yukky but they say it could make a string between 2 fingers just like raw egg white would)

You may well be ovulating around day 12, by observing your CM over a cycle you can use the info to try and better guess when you are ovulating.

Hi Kelly

It's only recently that I have fully understand what EW CM was/is..... I had read that it was like eggwhite and so in a bid to try and get "more in touch" with my body to aid ttc I started to try and pay more attention to my CM...... then once last month and once this month I noticed that my CM was really stretchy and clear (even a tad like jelly), so I guess this was the EW CM?!

I'm not sure for how long I had the EW CM - next month i'll have a better idea when to look for it.

HTH

Lucy

I actually dont get all that much CM so its hard to judge what it is does anyone else have this problem. I have to rely on the wee stick.

I had that problem too nellie. The little bit that you have WILL still change though, it's just not as easy to see.

Sorry guys i explained myself really badly i know what it is but need to know when its meant to come and why? :roll:

It comes around ovulation time, your CM gets to be the best consistency for the sperm to help them on their way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back