CM question??

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Amy0801, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Amy0801

Amy0801 Well-Known Member

Hi ladies
    I am on CD22 my cycles are normally 28 days give or take a day or so and OV was I think between 15th- 17th jan so i am roughly 11dpo and this morning when I went for a wee CM was creamy and it had a reddish tinge..I don't have any bleeding between cycles so I am hoping this is a good sign?? I didn't have any pains and since then there has been nothing else so I am hoping this is possibly implantation?? Xx

2. Rhelen91

Rhelen91 Well-Known Member

Ovulation usually occurs between 6-10days after conception, so if you're 11dpo then there's a good chance it could be IB. Maybe you ovulated a little later than you thought? Good Luck!

3. sansk

sansk Well-Known Member

Sounds promising I had a implantation dip but no bleed or cramps or anything. Fingers crossed for you.

4. Amy0801

Thanks for your replies...I got a positive OPK on 16th if that's correct ov should have been around then. I have woke up this morning with backache and my boobs feel a bit achy...both these symptoms I got when I got my BFP in December but sadly I had a MC so I am a bit scared to get my hopes up this time. AF is due 4th Feb so going to try and hold of testing until then xx

5. Amy0801

Hi
    Just an update...today I had brownish tinge to cm but its not all the time. Sometimes I feel quite 'wet' like AF has just started?? AF is due on 2th Feb as that would be 28 days so still 4 days to go. I was sure I ovulated around 15th as the OPK was positive so I would be 14dpo today...im so confused. Did a first response test with fmu this morning and it was a BFN and just done another cheap test when I got home and still BFN!! Xx

#5 Amy0801, Jan 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2016