CM question??

Amy0801

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I am on CD22 my cycles are normally 28 days give or take a day or so and OV was I think between 15th- 17th jan so i am roughly 11dpo and this morning when I went for a wee CM was creamy and it had a reddish tinge..I don't have any bleeding between cycles so I am hoping this is a good sign?? I didn't have any pains and since then there has been nothing else so I am hoping this is possibly implantation?? Xx

Ovulation usually occurs between 6-10days after conception, so if you're 11dpo then there's a good chance it could be IB. Maybe you ovulated a little later than you thought? Good Luck!

Sounds promising I had a implantation dip but no bleed or cramps or anything. Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks for your replies...I got a positive OPK on 16th if that's correct ov should have been around then. I have woke up this morning with backache and my boobs feel a bit achy...both these symptoms I got when I got my BFP in December but sadly I had a MC so I am a bit scared to get my hopes up this time. AF is due 4th Feb so going to try and hold of testing until then xx

Hi
Just an update...today I had brownish tinge to cm but its not all the time. Sometimes I feel quite 'wet' like AF has just started?? AF is due on 2th Feb as that would be 28 days so still 4 days to go. I was sure I ovulated around 15th as the OPK was positive so I would be 14dpo today...im so confused. Did a first response test with fmu this morning and it was a BFN and just done another cheap test when I got home and still BFN!! Xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back