cm increase - a concern?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by emma_85, Mar 13, 2016.

1. emma_85

emma_85 Well-Known Member

So, for a little background on me: ttc since Oct last year, last cycle I was 10 days late for AF (not normal for me) and I bled lightly for 3 days (again, not normal. I'm a 5 day med/heavy flow). This cycle I am, as of today, 20 days late. I have had blood taken at my Dr's surgery for hormone levels and thyroid checks, plus a full blood count. All came back normal. I have been referred to have an ultrasound as the next step and I'm just waiting for my appointment to come through.

I have of course taken pregnancy tests - all negative.

My symptoms are tiredness (knackered all the time), headaches, cramping, catarrh and increased cm.

It struck me today that I actually can not remember the last time that I wiped and I didn't have any slippery cm. When AF was due this cycle it was tinged with a slight brown, which turned pinky/red. Very minimal. I've questioned whether this was AF, but it can't have been, it was so slight. It then turned creamy white for a few days. Now it's back to clear. I don't have it on my knickers, but every time I go the loo and wipe I have slippery clear cm. Do I need to be concerned that I am producing so much? Is it too much, and therefore a worry?

TIA for any replies/suggestions

2. Clover

Clover Well-Known Member

I also have Clear slippery CM Emma , I'm only 2 days late and I haven't tested so don't know if I'm pregnant

I don't really know what it means but on some sites ive heard it can be a sign of pregnancy but then conflicting sites say your cm should be Thick and creamy when pregnant

Have you done any Opks? I doubt without AF you could be Ovulating but I'm not an expert

Really hope you get your Bfp lovely :)

Xxxxxxx