CM as a sign of BNP to come....

shorty77

Reaction score
Hi All,

Quick question... Does anyone know what CM can look like or change to as a sign of BFP to come??

I'm in my TWW and as we all do, im looking for any possible sign I could be getting my BFP before testing.

Thanks ladies

My CM kinda thin and watery until after 14DPO then I got excessive EWCM.

Everyone differs, it depends on how your body reacts to the HCG hormone.

Fx for you.

xxxx

thanks hun.

Mine is thin and watery also. I really hope this is my month and FX for everyone.

x

The wait is torture isn't it?

I am just entering the OV stage.. I still have two weeks of waiting!!

I hope this is your month :)

xxxx

yep the wait is the worst. Its like we wish our lives away. :(

Good luck hun. Keep us posted and I hope you get your BFP. :)

xx

Hi my lovely
My Cm has been odd these past few days, yesterday morning it was watery, then it was thick/creamy like jelly, then creamy/watery again, thos morning I was dry now its creamy/watery with a bit of ewcm in there lol
the things we think about while TTC haha :rotfl:
hope you get your Bfp hun

xxxx

Last edited:
I am totally wondering the same thing..

I'm 15 dpo today. Was due AF yesterday. I'm getting cramps so I assumed AF was coming. I'm never late, not even by a day so it's weird for me. But in the last 3 months I've had one miscarriage and one chemical so my body might still be all over the place.

I've checked my CP this morning and evening and it was high in the morning, medium now. It's hard and closed. But there is loads of thick creamy CM.

I was positive this morning I couldn't be pregnant. Now I'm not sure. Im probably just clutching at straws though because I'm late. In previous pregnancies ive found out earlier then AF due date so I'm probably a little TTC crazy! lol

How are you getting on? When's AF due?

Good luck xx

I'm 15 dpo today. Was due AF yesterday. I'm getting cramps so I assumed AF was coming. I'm never late, not even by a day so it's weird for me. But in the last 3 months I've had one miscarriage and one chemical so my body might still be all over the place.

I've checked my CP this morning and evening and it was high in the morning, medium now. It's hard and closed. But there is loads of thick creamy CM.

I was positive this morning I couldn't be pregnant. Now I'm not sure. Im probably just clutching at straws though because I'm late. In previous pregnancies ive found out earlier then AF due date so I'm probably a little TTC crazy! lol

Good luck xx
HI Slb24,

Lovely to hear from you hun. Any sign of AF today? Any other signs of pregnancy? Your poor body has been through the mill hasn't it.

I have been checking my cp and mine is high at the mo. I haven't had any thick creamy CM. Mine has all been really watery...

We are all TTC crazy hun. Ha ha.

I think I got my AF this morning. Im waiting to see if it gets any stronger as still could be implantation??? Im 3 days early if it is my AF....

How are you apart from all of this? Good I hope??

xxx

Good luck xx
HI Slb24,

Lovely to hear from you hun. Any sign of AF today? Any other signs of pregnancy? Your poor body has been through the mill hasn't it.

I have been checking my cp and mine is high at the mo. I haven't had any thick creamy CM. Mine has all been really watery...

We are all TTC crazy hun. Ha ha.

I think I got my AF this morning. Im waiting to see if it gets any stronger as still could be implantation??? Im 3 days early if it is my AF....

How are you apart from all of this? Good I hope??

xxx

Hey, I just hate all the waiting. And yes my body has had its ups and downs lately. I think that's why I've not come on.

My cervix is really high. I can barely touch it so I don't know if it's open or closed. I've still got white creamy cm.

I've been really busy so I haven't noticed many symptoms. The cramps have gone.

I've read your other post.. If it's light pink you could have implantation bleed or AF is coming. Do you usually spot? Good luck xz

Hey, I just hate all the waiting. And yes my body has had its ups and downs lately. I think that's why I've not come on.

My cervix is really high. I can barely touch it so I don't know if it's open or closed. I've still got white creamy cm.

I've read your other post.. If it's light pink you could have implantation bleed or AF is coming. Do you usually spot? Good luck xz
Keeping busy is a good thing Slb24. That way you dont keep looking out for signs!!!!

Well I have my fingers crossed for you hun and really hope this is it.....!!!!!!

No I dont usually spot so think AF is on its way... :(

Oh well. Bring on next month.

xx

Keeping busy is a good thing Slb24. That way you dont keep looking out for signs!!!!

Well I have my fingers crossed for you hun and really hope this is it.....!!!!!!

No I dont usually spot so think AF is on its way... :(

Oh well. Bring on next month.

xx

Thank you.

Let's hope it's a late implantation for you. My fingers are crossed.

Let me know how you get on xxx

Clover/Slb24,

Not sure how old you lovely ladies are but im worried im getting too old and that ive dried up. :(

I'm starting to think ive had it and im out for good....

xx

Good luck xx

This is very similar to me. Over the Christmas and New Year I had an increased amount of EWCM. It then disappeared for a good week then on Saturday I had some thick and creamy discharge when wiping. Nothing like it since, just snail trails!

I'm 7 days late today. Last test I did 3 days ago was a BFN.

I've convinced myself now that with the negative results, I'm not pregnant and my symptoms are potentially in my head somehow. I've had tiredness, insomnia, crazy dreams, increased discharge, cramping on one side, sore boobs and occasionally sharp pains in my breasts, which feel warmer and fuller than normal.

If it wasn't for the increased discharge (physical evidence!) I'd think it was my mind playing tricks on me.

I've no idea what's going on with me. Just waiting for AF now, what will be will be!

Clover/Slb24,

Not sure how old you lovely ladies are but im worried im getting too old and that ive dried up. :(

I'm starting to think ive had it and im out for good....

xx

Aaww don't feel like that! There's always hope! Do you have any children shorty? Are you eligible for treatment/ivf?

I'm 24. But obviously age doesn't have anything to do with it. I was 22 when I had my daughter.

Fx for you hun xx

Good luck xx

This is very similar to me. Over the Christmas and New Year I had an increased amount of EWCM. It then disappeared for a good week then on Saturday I had some thick and creamy discharge when wiping. Nothing like it since, just snail trails!

I'm 7 days late today. Last test I did 3 days ago was a BFN.

I've convinced myself now that with the negative results, I'm not pregnant and my symptoms are potentially in my head somehow. I've had tiredness, insomnia, crazy dreams, increased discharge, cramping on one side, sore boobs and occasionally sharp pains in my breasts, which feel warmer and fuller than normal.

If it wasn't for the increased discharge (physical evidence!) I'd think it was my mind playing tricks on me.

I've no idea what's going on with me. Just waiting for AF now, what will be will be!

They are all good signs. Don't loose hope some people don't get a BFP until a week or longer after AF was due.

Good luck!

I still don't have a clue what's going on. Cramps have gone. Still got a high CP and creamy CM. But like you said Only time will tell.

Xx

Aaww don't feel like that! There's always hope! Do you have any children shorty? Are you eligible for treatment/ivf?

I'm 24. But obviously age doesn't have anything to do with it. I was 22 when I had my daughter.

Fx for you hun xx
im 39. :( ha ha. Feel so old now.....

I have two kids who are just the best but feel it it is time for number 3.

Im sure it will be fine. I got my AF today so now planning for my next cycle. Im actually looking forward to trying again. Gives me a focus.

Do you take any supplements to help things along??

You ok??

xx

Hey.

I take vitamins and sea kelp (personal reasons. But they are bursting with good stuff lol). I'm not really sure on the best things to take so I've been trying everything. any ideas?

You're not old! I think I'm one of the younger people here. I'm pretty settled for my age I guess. Me and my partner have been together 6 years. He doesn't want to get married though.. Boo! Haha I'm a qualified social worker but gave up work to spend time with my daughter.. I don't want to miss a minute of her growing up!

I'm glad you got your AF after worrying you were drying up! Lol but I would be happier if next
Month you tell me you've got a BFP!!

I'm fine thanks... Things get me down every now and then. Obviously I think that at 24 I should be able to have a healthy pregnancy but it doesn't always work like that. That's why age has nothing to do with it hun! It will happen for you!

I'm now 3 days late. I have a headache today and feel sickly :( Im getting weird cramps. Like below my belly button and hip area. And when I lie down I get shooting pains from my bum to my belly. Like vertically. It lasts for around 5 minutes then goes. I have no idea what that is but I suspect some of it is to do with gas!

I'm tired. I usually toss and turn most of the night but I'm falling into really deep sleeps.

My CP is still high and I've still got CM. So good signs so far. But I have a feeling the witch will arrive next week and upset me lol I'm trying not to get my hopes up but its so hard when you're late! Haha

Xx

Last edited:
Hey.

I take vitamins and sea kelp (personal reasons. But they are bursting with good stuff lol). I'm not really sure on the best things to take so I've been trying everything. any ideas?

You're not old! I think I'm one of the younger people here. I'm pretty settled for my age I guess. Me and my partner have been together 6 years. He doesn't want to get married though.. Boo! Haha I'm a qualified social worker but gave up work to spend time with my daughter.. I don't want to miss a minute of her growing up!

I'm glad you got your AF after worrying you were drying up! Lol but I would be happier if next
Month you tell me you've got a BFP!!

I'm fine thanks... Things get me down every now and then. Obviously I think that at 24 I should be able to have a healthy pregnancy but it doesn't always work like that. That's why age has nothing to do with it hun! It will happen for you!

I'm now 3 days late. I have a headache today and feel sickly :( Im getting weird cramps. Like below my belly button and hip area. And when I lie down I get shooting pains from my bum to my belly. Like vertically. It lasts for around 5 minutes then goes. I have no idea what that is but I suspect some of it is to do with gas!

I'm tired. I usually toss and turn most of the night but I'm falling into really deep sleeps.

My CP is still high and I've still got CM. So good signs so far. But I have a feeling the witch will arrive next week and upset me lol I'm trying not to get my hopes up but its so hard when you're late! Haha

Xx
oh slb24 what are we like.... ha ha

Yes glad AF is here so I know I can still try. :)

I bet being a social worker was very interesting. At least you can always go back to it later in life.

Sorry that things get you down sometimes. Yes being 24 I can understand that you think it should happen really quickly but it will happen for you!!

Those cramps dont sound too good hun. Have you been to docs about them?

Signs do seem promising so I have FX for you hun. Keep me posted.

xx

oh slb24 what are we like.... ha ha

Yes glad AF is here so I know I can still try. :)

I bet being a social worker was very interesting. At least you can always go back to it later in life.

Sorry that things get you down sometimes. Yes being 24 I can understand that you think it should happen really quickly but it will happen for you!!

Those cramps dont sound too good hun. Have you been to docs about them?

Signs do seem promising so I have FX for you hun. Keep me posted.

xx

We're terrible aren't we! Haha

I'm okay really. I just like a moan and get down when I see BFN haha

I love it. The only problem was long hours and paperwork that you end up having to do at home. I would never have seen my daughter! Or been up all night.

I'm going to book in with the gp Friday morning. So at least then I will be 5 days late. I will mention them. I have no idea what they are. It's weird. But there not all the time so I can last until Friday. I've only had them for 2 days.

Thank you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back