Clutching at straws!

Unicorn

Reaction score
Ok, so I know I'm probably being completely unrealistic but felt I needed to ask just to make sure! This has been a really odd cycle where I thought I hadn't ovulated but I then had an implantation bleed and tested positive on Friday. The bleed was last Sunday so tbh I would have expected the line on the pregnancy test to be darker than it was but put that down to the fact it was late afternoon and I'd been drinking well that day etc. But then tested this morning expecting the line to be darker and it was barely visible! Symptoms are a bit all over the place, I have headaches and feel a bit sick, as I do in early pregnancy but don't have that wet feeling, boob pain comes and goes and what were more twinge like pains could now be more like af cramps! So my question is has anyone experienced a reduction in pregnancy test result strength but it regained and gone on to be a successful pregnancy? The same thing happened back in January, so I'm pretty certain of what the outcome is going to be so please feel free to just tell me to wake up and smell the coffee ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back