Clutching at straws?

Missykinx

Reaction score
Ok so usually when I have my period I am doubled over. I mean seriously!! Heat pads, cocodamol the works. I also last around 5 days. This month since a couple of days after ovulating I have had a lot of discharge. It has been milky and quite a lot of it. However at 9dpo my discharge was pink and watery. I thought IB but the next day it was red and like a light period. Went through a couple of pads however the following day which would be 11dpo it has vanished. The weirdest thing though it the complete lack of any pms symptoms at all!! literally nothing, no sore boobs (which are usually a serious no-go area), no cramps, no moods, quite simply....nothing

So has anyone had this too? Could it be IB? Tested negative tonight but I'm still only 11dpo, is that too early do you think??

Thanks for reading x

You'll get a positive test 2-4 days after ib. Good luck

This happened to me I bled and thought thank god I've come on (our second was only 5 months and we had one careless night) next day it had stopped, I freaked and got a test and it was positive

15dpo so Did another test today but :bfn: so not my month if it was just a period, it was defo nothing like normal. I stopped bleeding 3 days ago and I seem to have been cramping alot, been crying over nothing and I'm soooooo sleepy. My back is killing and I have really tingly legs plus i have come down with a bad cold so have no idea what's going on with my body.

Thanks for your replys :)

Aw don't worry Hun there is always next cycle xx

Thank you. I have actually recently be diagnosed with endometriosis so wasn't really all that hopeful this month. We have an appointment at the fertility clinic next week so fingers crossed they can help us, it's obviously not happening naturally. Xx

Good luck for your appointment hopefully they can give you some good news

Good luck for your appointment.

Hoping you don't have to wait too long for your bfp xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27