cluster feeding?

prettypenguin

Reaction score
Freddie is 2 weeks old, and all day he seems to cluster feed. i feed on demand and he doesnt have set times/gaps between feeds- mainly cause he wont wait and unless i am out in the car/pram the only thing that seems to settle him is milk. im unsure if its comfort feeding as he usually finishes the bottle or he will go back to it after a short amount of time.

he doesnt ever really cry though he will just fidget and fuss and grunt for a few mins and if you dont see to him then he will start to cry, but ive tried a dummy which settles him for a short time, and picking him up winding him checking his nappy etc but he still just fidgets and even if you're holding him he wont stay still! he's driving me mad cause at the min I'm juggling sorting him out and also trying to make sure im not leaving charlie out too, it's not like i can put freddie in his bouncer for long cause he will start his fidgeting again and the only thing that seems to settle him is milk...even thoug hes on hungry baby he still cluster feeds and then from about 8pm ish will calm down and go 4-6 hours between feeds....is this normal? it's from around 11am right through all day til about 8 :-/ x

Not sure with ff Hun but Harry is mainly bf with a few formula top ups and I feed on demand. He's also always hungry and feeding him is the only comfort. I've asked on here a few times and my replies have always been that baby will sick up anything he doesn't need xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back