Clueless!!

pringle88

Reaction score
We're having a boy and cannot agree on any names!!

I love Joel but OH has vitoed it!!

He likes Lucas and Jack but there is already a jack on each side of the family (we dont talk to either but one would share the same surname so im against it) and I'm not too keen on Lucas!

I want it to flow nicely with Ella... Please throw some ideas at me! Xx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby Boy due 17th Dec 2013

You might find that you can wear your OH down!!! I did with our first - we disagreed on girls names but ended up having a girl and I ended up getting my way with calling her Eleanor!

Hi huni , if u like jack but there are other jacks in the family .... How about Jackson.... Then you can call him jack or jax for short :) xxx

I suggested Jackson but he thinks it Sounds a bit too American. I don't think he's going to budge on Joel! :( I also love theo which he's against!

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11

I was going to suggest Theo as that's the choice for our next if we have a boy, we already have a Max. Other names I like are: Isaac, Oscar, William, Alfie, Archie, Arthur, Noah xxx

What's your surname Hun? Love Theo, shame your hubby doesn't agree with your choices! X

How about Oliver? Ella & Ollie sounds cute! :) We're having Oliver if we have another and it's blue!

Last name is Pacey so I don't think names ending with an ie/ey work very well! I do really like ollie though!

Randomly whenever I ask Ella what to call her brother she says Josh!! She doesn't know a single person called josh so god knows where she has got it from but I like Joshua and think it makes it a bit more special that Ella has kind of picked it but.. Is it too over used? My OH likes it too!

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11

Yes, go with Joshua!! Especially as Ella came up with it! Lovely idea! I don't think it's over used. My boys are always no.1 & 2 but I didn't care because I love their names x

I agree go with Joshua, it'll be so special for Ella to have helped pick her brothers name. I love the name Joshua but can't use it as its my nephews name xxx

How about Oliver? Ella & Ollie sounds cute! :) We're having Oliver if we have another and it's blue!

Lol we have the same taste in names Hun! I also have a Harry and would love Jack or Oliver for our second :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back