Clubcard vouchers tesco

ellesbells

Reaction score
Hello all,

Sure you all know but at Tesco's until the 2/7 you can double your clubcard vouchers to spend on baby items. We have been saving ours for a while and looks like we may be able to get our choice of baby monitor on line at tesco direct for free or a small contribution once we double the value of vouchers we have.

Hope that helps someone else.

Ellie

I got my baby monitor from tesco with our vouchers too :) was really pleased xxx

I managed to get my cot in the last exchange! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

ooh really, hubby works at sains, so we shop there mostly or morrisons, so I only have a £5 one, how do you double it up, as I was going to use it for nappies anyway?

doh I just looked online and you cant use it for nappies! but could get blanket etc, what a shame

thanks tho

Nappies aren't included im afraid :( be great if they were. Its pretty much everything except for nappys wipes and formula. Think ucan do it instore or on the clubcard website xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yep can double up in store. They have three for two on nursery bedding at the moment too. Didn't realise you couldn't buy nappies. Was going with that plan first so monitor it is then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back