cloudy wee

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by bbee, Jun 25, 2013.

1. bbee

bbee Well-Known Member

lately my wee has been really cloudy.. i dont know whether its all the orange squash ive been drinking or theres something wrong? it has seemed to occur since ive started drinking orange squash but i dont want to take any chances.. what do you think? xxx

#1 bbee, Jun 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2013
  2. KellyC89

KellyC89 Well-Known Member

It is most likely just the orange squash as certain drinks can discolour wee but why don't you take a urine sample to the Drs to check for UTI. They are really common in pregnancy and really easily sorted :) Maybe drink water to see if the colour changes first though!

3. bbee

bbee Well-Known Member

Thanks! It doesn't really seen like a water infection but I will drink water today and see what the result is :p xxx

#3 bbee, Jun 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2013
  4. Jodie_2013

Jodie_2013 Well-Known Member

My
    Urine goes cloudy when I have heavy discharge and after your post the other day it's most likely that
    Keep drinking water hun and see how it goes x

5. bbee

bbee Well-Known Member

thank you! :D been drinking lots of water today and its still cloudy! ive got a midwife appointment on monday so i suppose i can wait until then to mention it to mw ! :) xxx