cloth nappys.. cloth wipe solution anyone?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
anyone make their own cloth wipe solution...

reciepes pls :)

Hmm, this is very interesting Lisa, I was thinking the same thing today. We've switched to cloth nappies and today I made wipes out of an old bath towel and I was wondering what to do with them. I haven't really thought about it tbh but I thought I would continue using water and a few drops of baby oil in it (have been using that since Maya was born but only with cotton wool) - have you heard of other ideas?

cold camomile tea with a few drops of lavender oil, tea tree oil and olive oil.

Sorry no quantities, I just wing it! :lol:

:wave:

Got this out of my green baby catalologe:

50ml (3tbsp) distilled water
30ml (2tbsp) aloe vera gel
15ml (1tbsp) calendula oil
1 drop lavender essential oil
1 drop tea tree essential oil
15ml (1tbsp) vinegar

It says that the oils and vinegar acts as a preservative so you can store the solution fo up to 6 weeks xx

hope this isnt spamming.. if it is delete it

http://www.zany-zebra.com/cloth-wipe-solution.shtml

this sites very interesting i made camomile tea (smells really nice) few drops of lavender, white vinigar and a little baby wash that i had free in bounty pack...i put it in a hand wash pump bottle also i made my own cloths out of a dressing gown i was gonna throw out..(fleece) and also some nappy liners out of it to.. you can use an old fleece blanket etc..

i find it miles easier than using wet wipes coz i got nowhere to put the dirty wet wipes.. with the washables i just put then in the pale with the nappy..ive ordered 50ml bottle of teatree as its anti bacterial :) im only gonna make up enough solution to last a weekish next time so it doesnt go bad.. thinking? wonder if you can freeze the solution if you make a big batch :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back