close age gap

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by pompy_helen, Oct 17, 2005.

1. pompy_helen

pompy_helen Well-Known Member

i got a 10mnth old a yr in dec and due 3rd - 16th nov!
    close enuf age gap, lol!

2. marylou

marylou Well-Known Member

ive got a 1 yr old aswel!! im due with ma 2nd on the 31 october i cant wait!!
    xxxxxxxxxx

3. Dee1985

Dee1985 Well-Known Member

Dior is 8months and im due in may :)

4. Purplerose

Purplerose Member

My first 2 are pretty close in age, with only 13 months between them, after having first baby, I couldn't wait to have another, so I didn't. :oops: There are 2 years between the others.

Then a huge gap of 5 1/2 years between the youngest and the one due now.

5. Dee1985

hi Purplerose,

how did u find it haiving 13months between two babies? there will be 14months between my two?

how was your eldest? jelous?

6. Purplerose

Purplerose Member

I found it a lot easier than most people expected, my first was such a good baby, and when the second arrived, he really wasn't interested in the baby at all. I think he was too young to even think about jealousy. Now they are 9 & 10, they get on really well, share interests, friends & a bedroom. Of course they have their arguments, but what siblings dont?

My 10 year old, found his jealous streak when I fell PG with my 4th baby, he was 6 at the time, and refused to talk to me for days. He soon came round tho.

7. Purplerose

Purplerose Member

I found it a lot easier than most people expected, my first was such a good baby, and when the second arrived, he really wasn't interested in the baby at all. I think he was too young to even think about jealousy. Now they are 9 & 10, they get on really well, share interests, friends & a bedroom. Of course they have their arguments, but what siblings dont?

My 10 year old, found his jealous streak when I fell PG with my 4th baby, he was 6 at the time, and refused to talk to me for days. He soon came round tho.

8. Dee1985

thats good then, i cant wait it will be nice if its another girl, i would love a sis my age, my lil brother is 3 and when dior was born he hated it he has always been the baby one day he even came up to me wen i was feeding dior with a knife in his hands saying he wanted to kill her, mum had been letting him play sum game on the playstaion that messed his head up. every now and then he askes me to drop her as he sed it will be funny but hes coming round...