close age gap

pompy_helen

Reaction score
i got a 10mnth old a yr in dec and due 3rd - 16th nov!
close enuf age gap, lol!

ive got a 1 yr old aswel!! im due with ma 2nd on the 31 october i cant wait!!
xxxxxxxxxx

My first 2 are pretty close in age, with only 13 months between them, after having first baby, I couldn't wait to have another, so I didn't. :oops: There are 2 years between the others.

Then a huge gap of 5 1/2 years between the youngest and the one due now.

hi Purplerose,

how did u find it haiving 13months between two babies? there will be 14months between my two?

how was your eldest? jelous?

I found it a lot easier than most people expected, my first was such a good baby, and when the second arrived, he really wasn't interested in the baby at all. I think he was too young to even think about jealousy. Now they are 9 & 10, they get on really well, share interests, friends & a bedroom. Of course they have their arguments, but what siblings dont?

My 10 year old, found his jealous streak when I fell PG with my 4th baby, he was 6 at the time, and refused to talk to me for days. He soon came round tho.

I found it a lot easier than most people expected, my first was such a good baby, and when the second arrived, he really wasn't interested in the baby at all. I think he was too young to even think about jealousy. Now they are 9 & 10, they get on really well, share interests, friends & a bedroom. Of course they have their arguments, but what siblings dont?

My 10 year old, found his jealous streak when I fell PG with my 4th baby, he was 6 at the time, and refused to talk to me for days. He soon came round tho.

thats good then, i cant wait it will be nice if its another girl, i would love a sis my age, my lil brother is 3 and when dior was born he hated it he has always been the baby one day he even came up to me wen i was feeding dior with a knife in his hands saying he wanted to kill her, mum had been letting him play sum game on the playstaion that messed his head up. every now and then he askes me to drop her as he sed it will be funny but hes coming round...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back