Clomid sort of working? Qs about OPKs and CM

Discussion in 'Long Term TTC & Fertility Issues' started by BoJangles, Sep 14, 2016.

1. BoJangles

BoJangles Well-Known Member

Well it's CD26 and I just started bleeding so I guess that clomid did work this cycle (first time after drilling) and I ovulated, but didn't catch. I had my follicle tracking on Day 12 and she found a 28mm folli. Never got a truly positive OPK but I guess it must have popped that day as my FF app put my next period as tomorrow, so I guess that's pretty spot on. Bit disappointed but also amazed as I've never ovulated before, so that's something! Should get my CD21 progesterone results tomorrow to confirm.

One thing is I definitely didn't get any EWCM - is it possible to conceive without this? Experiences? I have PCOS and know that can make CM weird.

Also I was wondering about getting a CBFM this cycle - I didn't get a truly positive OPK on the cheapies but is it worth it if I'm having follicle tracking anyway?

Will ring fertility nurse tomorrow and find out if I can start my next clomid cycle straight away, fingers crossed.

2. phonixgirl

phonixgirl Well-Known Member

That's great! I used to ovulate and not get ewcm so it's definitely possible (I do get it now). I seem to have on/off pcos (Sometimes it shows in scans and sometimes not!). I've heard lots of ladies get pregnant soon after the drilling xx

3. BoJangles

BoJangles Well-Known Member

I think I'm going to throw everything at it this month, pineapple, raspberry leaf tea, evening primrose, CoQ10! Somethings got to work!!