Clomid sort of working? Qs about OPKs and CM

BoJangles

Reaction score
Well it's CD26 and I just started bleeding so I guess that clomid did work this cycle (first time after drilling) and I ovulated, but didn't catch. I had my follicle tracking on Day 12 and she found a 28mm folli. Never got a truly positive OPK but I guess it must have popped that day as my FF app put my next period as tomorrow, so I guess that's pretty spot on. Bit disappointed but also amazed as I've never ovulated before, so that's something! Should get my CD21 progesterone results tomorrow to confirm.

One thing is I definitely didn't get any EWCM - is it possible to conceive without this? Experiences? I have PCOS and know that can make CM weird.

Also I was wondering about getting a CBFM this cycle - I didn't get a truly positive OPK on the cheapies but is it worth it if I'm having follicle tracking anyway?

Will ring fertility nurse tomorrow and find out if I can start my next clomid cycle straight away, fingers crossed.

That's great! I used to ovulate and not get ewcm so it's definitely possible (I do get it now). I seem to have on/off pcos (Sometimes it shows in scans and sometimes not!). I've heard lots of ladies get pregnant soon after the drilling xx

I think I'm going to throw everything at it this month, pineapple, raspberry leaf tea, evening primrose, CoQ10! Somethings got to work!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back