Clicking noises from bump

Flot1984

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced this? It's hard to describe but a couple of times a day I'm hearing a really loud clicking from my bump around where his bum/hips are.... Even my hubby has heard it.

I had this when I was pregnant with my son.

Never did find out what it was!

XX

It's really odd! Didn't have it with my daughter. I'm paranoid there's something wrong with his hips!

My lo was fine when he was born, no problems with his hips.

XX

Last edited:
I have never heard clicking coming from my bump. But heard loads of people mention it. Xx

SO glad someone else has mentioned this..I've heard this clicking sound and wondered 'what the hell.....' it kept happening, only occasionally. I thought it was my hips but it's happened too many times when I'm sat still.
strange, I was describing this to my partner who looked at me like I was going mad...don't know what this is but thank you ladies haha it's not just me Xx

It's so weird isn't it blueberry! Mine is getting louder as I get further along! Thank you so much for your replies, you've set my mind at ease :) x

I haven't experienced this, but sometimes I think baby farts! I know it's impossible, but that's what it sounds like. And no, it's not me haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back