clearblue

JemJem2015

Reaction score
Hey Everyone
had last period 12/12/15 and the one before was 15/11/15 (27 days)I am normally 34 days like clockwork

I thought I was due af Wednesday but looking again its today I am due.

I never get symptoms usually just sometimes wanting chocolate or being a bit moody lol

but for the last 2 weeks maybe a bit longer I have been having a funny feeling in tummy especially when I lie in my bed like a pulling sensation

been very wet down there continually

very sore boobs and sensitive nipples

today I have been peeing non stop really tired and all of a sudden just now I feel a bit dizzy but not feeling sick or anything and I have not been moody at all just very emotional

so I took a clearblue this morning digital one and it said not pregnant

so is all this in my head cos I want it so much or do I just give it time and retest again soon or what is the best tests to use in future

many thanks jemma xxx:dust:

I never use digitals cause they just aren't sensitive at all. Get a frer! Your symptoms sound very promising!

Test agin in a couple of days if AF still not arrived. Clearblue digitals aren't very sensitive for the early days, best to get a frer or superdrug test. Good luck x

Thank you I am going to the local chemist in the morning so will get some of their tests and try on Sunday I nothing by then xxx

I used a clearblue digital the day af was due and i got pregnant 1-2weeks. I think it depends how high your hcg levels are. FX for you xx

You have all the same symptoms that led me yo test JemJen, I would try with the FR, they are much better. I have 3 digis and might use them but I'm not a massive fan, they aren't as sensitive and the weeks indicator is a little misleading and inaccurate.

Good luck Hun x

Thank you have you got your bfp yet bobby I still haven't started today and I woke this morning feeling sick and a burning feeling from tummy right up to my throat which I have never ever had before and when I woke I thought I had started as I was very moist I thought I had either started or wet myself lol and I'm normally dry before af so its all confusing good luck to you all xxx

Last edited:
Got my BFP yesterday :) and was darker this morning. Only 10DPO so fingers crossed it sticks.

My CM was the same, quite wet for end of the cycle.

Fingers crossed for you :))

Congratulations on your bfp bobby hope the wetness is a good sign for me too then xxx

Thinking of testing either in the morning again with the clear blue or waiting until Monday xxx

The clear blue digi ones have quite high sensitively I think, I've not done one yet, think I'm going to wait until AF would've been due.

Good luck, let us know how you get on xx

Hi I did the other clear blue this morning at af being late 2 days and it was not pregnant I personally think she is away on holiday to somewhere warmer as it is -10 here today lol so very cold but if she is on holiday she could have taken me with her �� xxx

Hope it's just a shy one for you. JemJem

Xx

Do you mean a shy bfp or shy af lol I would be so happy if my af just arrived so I could get back trying next month or of course get the best thing ever bfp I have the doctor tomorrow afternoon hope you are doing good xxx

My tummy feels so weird lol I don't feel stressed at all so don't think that can be the reason xxx

Last edited:
Still no af and not tested again apart from yesterday but I was at doctor today and said to her and she said to try another test in 3 days but I just took my bra off and I am so sore bbs and sensitive nipples and they are larger and got lots of blue veins and I think my bbs have gotten bigger too and I am feeling sick today but she said I've just got to give it more time so will get more tests on Wednesday for Thursday if I still haven't started and I have to get a blood test in 3 weeks after my period starts and my partner has to get his sperm tested to see if that is stopping us conceiving and then they will take that from there so fingers crossed we get answers soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back