Clearblue ovulation smiley

Clairexx

Reaction score
Hello ladies! Congratulations all of u, I am trying for my second baby so know how amazing it is to be pregnant and to be a mummy. It's been a while since my first so I wanted to ask anyone that used the clearblue digital ovulation test to help u conceive.
For those that used it, can u tell me the success stories of when you bd'd around that time? Obviously every day would be best, but that's not always possible, so what worked for u? A couple of days before smiley? Day after etc? Thank u xxxx

Hiya I've used the smileys for the last 3 cycles and they are spot on I usualy get smiley day13-14 but I know it's coming dont realy need the s,iley but it's nice to see lol I advise bding from day 8 every other day till u get ur smiley then for the next 2 days this is basically the smep method if u want to catch that eggy ts the best way to go but obviously not guaranteed cos there is more to it than meets the eye lol best of luck x oh and btw I got my bfp last cycle but it ended early on xx

We used them, I got my smiley on Valentines Day so we bd'd 14th and 15th (and maybe 16th I can't even remember now!) of Feb!

BFP on 1st March :lol:

xxxxxxxx

I used the Clearblue fertility monitor, not the sticks, but same idea. I got my peak reading and bd'd that night and following afternoon. Got my BFP nearly 2 weeks later :)

Hi, we used them and bd'd 3 days from smiley... Resulted in bfp.

They are good but quite expensive compared to other opk's.

xx

I recomend getting internet cheepy sticks and then you can use them from cd8 ish and then once you see a line, keep going, cd10/11 I would use them lunchtime and teatime too, then when you think line is at it's strongest then use CB one to double check , I have one this two months in row now and only ended up using two CB tests that way, (got a 20 pack online cheeper), so have lots left .. You can start seeing a patern then.

I think all the ladies that have replied so far bedding from smiley, will be having baby boys!! esp Carnat... I only tried especially for a girl once, and bedded less. We only bedded 3 days before OV day and then not again, took risk it would take longer, and bam I had a girl, (I knows it's 50/50 chance tho), but each other time, we had been really trying, like every day before and during ov day, hence 3 boys!! In a couple of months when I can ttc again after my op, I will be risking it taking longer and ttc for a girl... till I get desperate..

Last edited:
We bd the same day as I got the cb smiley when I got my bfp:)

Thank you all ladies! Wishing u all a happy and healthy 9 months xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back