Clearblue Fertility Monitor

Suze012

Reaction score
I have just bought one of these. As far as I am aware the first cycle it asks for sticks at cd 6 as it doesn't know you. What happens after the first few cycles? I tend to ovulate about cd17, will it ask for me to start testing every cd6? Hoping I wont have to use 11 sticks every month! lol too expensive...
icon_smile.gif

Sorry I can't help, I have never used the monitor x

After your first cycle it asks for sticks later depending in your cycle length. I have a 27-29 day cycle and I think I got asked for sticks from cd 9 or 10. You wont have to use more than ten sticks per cycle after your first I know that much. I think I used about 5 or 6. Good luck with it xxx

Mine asks me to use sticks from about CD7 and usually stops around CD16, it's really expensive but I wouldn't be without it!! I've been using it for about 4 or 5 cycles now I think. Xx

Cd14 today - still HIGH rather than PEAK for me - which is in keeping with my ic OPK that are still negative. So i guess we contine to wait.

At least we are back to BD-ing schedule lol... Stomach bug/food poisoning has passed - so i'm hopeful that we are back in the game. Wouldve hated a PEAK reading wednes or thurs when i felt so rough. Ive felt awful Tue-Fri - i wanted to try BD every other day aftet Sunday's first HIGH reading which meant tuesday and thursday but i couldnt physically. So phew... Back to every other day a least...

CD14 and this is my 7th HIGH reading - was not expecting so many.. Ho hum..

Watch this space... Enjoying the simplicity of FMU and the guesswork when to POAS. Far simpler - if it works... We'll see...

Cd15 and 8th day of HIGH on cbfm...

We are back to BD-ing every other day but wondering when PEAK and/or positive ic OPK.... Continue to wait... Sigh....

Did you ever get a peak? I've been high for 14 days now. Its really throwing me

From Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back