Clearblue fertility monitor...

Melanie3103

Reaction score
So as AF did in dact arrive this afternoon- boo! Another cycle ends...

Cycle 3 starts.... cd1 tomorrow (as im going to be using my cb fertility monitor that was given to me)...

Anyone else use them ? And anyone else starting cd1 ?

Xx

I haven't used them but my friends have and I'm led to believe they take a couple of cycles to actually get to knowur ody so I suggest unused opks aswel just to bk it up xx

Yeah i thought about that actually, just in case. I have some ic opk tests thst i can use to make sure. Theyve always pinpointed o, but i usually get just the 1 positive so a short window to 'act'... ;-)

So we'll see... Thanks. Will let u know how i get on.

Anyone else use them ?

I've just started using mine. I'm CD11 now, started testing CD6 it was low for 4 days but CD10 and 11 showing high. Don't know if I will get to see a peak this cycle. I use opk as well, started cd10 x

Last edited:
I'm on the clearblue trial... not started yet, got my forms to send back so hopefully will do it in time for next cycle xx

Hey, hope you don't mind me posting .... I got my bfp first month using cbfm (had been Ttc for 9 months)

I don't know whether I can really say it was down to the monitor As it just backed up smileys and ic's I had used in all other cycles.

But guess ill never know.

Good luck xxx

Last edited:
Hi there, well u never know. Congrats on your bfp...

Thanks for sharing - will keep u posted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back