Clearblue fertility monitor question....

Melanie3103

Reaction score
So i was too scared to NOT test this morning -cd17, as its first cycle using its still learning, as am i... Lol...

Got my 2nd peak as i was told i would (apparently monitor goes into autopilot after 1st peak). Positive ic opk yesterday afternoon too as backup. Temp hasnt risen yet when tested this morning (2nd peak day), so i suspect O is today.

Does anyone know HOW i 'not test' (a few have said that even clearblue hotline say dont test once u get first peak) - may as well save the tests if they arent doing anything... Its expensive as it is... but wont that mess up the monitor?

So this morning at cd17 it asked me for a test with fmu so i did - should i have simply ignored the request today ? And same tomorrow when it asks? Do i continue each morning to turn on in the fertile window so the days click over..

I assume at AF it advises when close apparently? Will it still do that if i just stop testing?? Not that its too difficult to work out 14 days from yesterday/today lol.. I just dont want to screw up what the monitor is trying to do.

Confused....

I've been using the one from the trial and I assume if you don't test in the window it will just record it as a missed test - not sure where you go after tho

Hi,

So u use cbfm ? I have a question....

CD8-CD15 - got HIGH on the monitor, and BBT temps range from 97.08 - 97.88.

CD16 - got my 1st PEAK on monitor, got a positive OPK too.
CD17 - got my 2nd PEAK on monitor, got a negative OPK. BBT temp = 97.07 (ie still low)

CD18 tomorrow - I anticipate that my temperate will rise to indicate that ovulation has occurred (as opk was neg).

Do you think I ovulated CD16 (yesterday) or CD17 (today) ? What do you think ?

Thanks melanie xx

I used it this month too and I think I read people saying that the first peak day is ov day xxx

Hi Mrs B,

Can I ask... is your monitor still asking for testing sticks every morning ? I am DPO3/CD20.

CD8-CD15 - HIGH
CD16-CD17 - PEAK
CD18 - HIGH
CD19 - LOW
CD20 - LOW

Ovufriend has detected ovulation on CD17 - due to temp changes, a positive OPK etc.

http://ovufriend.com/graph/b57e62717fc4d06f7e3e893334c8e616

I don't want to continue testing to get LOW every day til AF comes.. I know it's my first cycle using the monitor, but is this usual ?

Nope the last day mine asked for a test was cd15, which was my first peak day, then it told me cd16 was second peak, then a high, then straight to lows and been low since. I would assume that it's trying to get to know you? I only had it for a month for the trial and I think it's probably a different model to yours as I think we were testing a new one.

Mine showed the days it was going to ask for a test in yellow, does your do that? Might be worth looking in the book xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back