Clearblue Fertility Monitor - BD question ?

Melanie3103

Reaction score
So ive a new toy this cycle, just cd2 today. Waiting for notification to start testing cd6 approx.

I have a question though, maybe someone who has been using it... So when i get a high reading and then hopefully a peak reading following that. How often should we be BD-ing ?

We've been using opks and throughout fertile window from about cd10 we BD every other day and then when a pos opk is read we BD that day and 2 more days after (just to make sure its covered)... Any advise on timing bd-inh when using a Clearblue Fertility Monitor ?

Thanks,
Mel

according to the book, if u BD on high and peak days u stand a better chance of conceiving. im doing the trial so dont own it, but we have BD'd every high day except 2 (not days next to each other) got my first peak today (apparently peak will show for 2 days) so will hopefully CD today and tomorrow and maybe a couple of days after that too.

i wouldnt get too worried tho, iv read plenty of women on here say they only BD'd once and got it so just chillax as much as possible and let it happen :)

iv really enjoyed the monitor taking all the guess work out of it, just BD when it says high or peak and enjoy :)

fx for you xxx

also, i got first high on cd11, was high everyday until today, which is cd15 and first peak. i assume after two days peak it goes back to low

We only bd on the peak day the month I fell pregnant!! Good luck, I loved using mine!! X

Ah OK, thanks for your reply. Had visions of lots of extra high fertile days, and burning out! ;-)

We tend to Bd every other day til we get a pos OPK and then do it 2-3 days running... so we don't get fed up or find it too millitary! ;)

x

We only bd on both peak days and got pregnant 1st time, 2yrs ttc before that. Good luck x

Wow! Thanks so much... lets see.... :)

Keep you posted... good luck all those ttc... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back