Clearblue 2 - 3 weeks

mrskls123

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So its the 23th of July, We first had sex with no protection on the 19th of June and then a few times after - i did a few tests before and all said neg ....so i left it a a while (i think) lol.

I did a clear blue and says 2 - 3 weeks -- im just so confused about how far i actually am!!

does it mean im physically 2 - 3 weeks pregnant so got 38 - 40 weeks left or does it mean im 4 + weeks!!

confusing!!

id like to say me and my husband are over the moon to find out we are pregnant with our second baby!

Thank you so much for any help!! xxx

Yeah 2-3 is 4-5 in actuality. You take from the first day of your last period.

Congratulations :)

thank you hun! thats the one thing i have no idea about, i honestly dont know when im "due" periods.. ive never had regular ones so never bothered to keep track -- that sounds bad don't it!

But im defo more then 2 - 3 weeks preg? x

Even tho the test is correct, the NHS will date you to the first day of your last period. If you're unsure google NHS due date calculator xx

Yeah technically 2-3 is right but you would e considered about 4-5 wks.

I am the same - I came off the pill in December and my periods were all over the place. I was pretty sure I had one in May sometime and I knew it wasn't when I was on holiday so took an educated guess as to when I started, hence my due date 11th Feb! I am not too sure though, could be a week out either way so waiting on the scan to confirm! OH thinks I am about 3 weeks further on though!

its all so confusing really lol! got a loooonnnggg wait till i actually find out! xx

It goes from the lmp as pregnancy is counted from as soon as the egg is released. My friend had IVF and even though implanted on day X the emryo was almost 2 weeks in development as fertilised and put back in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back