Clear Blue Smiley test help needed!!!!!

Cosmogirl7

Reaction score
Ladies I need your help!!!!!

I've been using clear blue ovulation tests for nearly 2 weeks (yip costing me a fortune!) and just got my smiley on CD37 since my D&C. Problem is my husband is away for work this week, bloody typical!

So we Dtd Saturday night which was CD32, smiley face today CD37 and he's not back till late tomorrow night, early hours Sat morning CD38. I've text him already to say we're doing it as soon as he gets back but do you think that'll be to late? Also would our BD on Sat have been too long ago now? So gutted that he's not here :(

Anyone any experiences or advice to share?

Xxx

I feel where you're coming from, my hubby went away 2 days before ov last cycle which was annoying as I ov'd 5 days later than normal. Hopefully it's just the start of your surge and you'll ov tomorrow in time for oh coming home. x

Oh coz that's so gutting!! Just spoke to husband on the phone so looking forward to tomorrow night now :)

Xxx

Argh how frustrating...
Hopefully the eggy will hang around so you can catch it tomorrow.
You've made me think now... I'm cd30 today and we stopped dtd a few days ago thinking I'd probably ovulated already... Perhaps we should have continued!!
Xxx

Fingers crossed for u hunni xxx my partner and I live 6 hours drive from each other. Desperately trying for baby and this is the first month I've used clear blue. Got my smiley Friday morning drove to see him that evening just hope we weren't too late :( wish our houses wud hurry up and sell then at least we will be able to dtd more often! Hopefully we will be pregnant before his grandchild arrives!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back