Clear blue ovulation kit pregnancy question!

Snowwy

Reaction score
So my husband and I are trying to get pregnant, we bought the Clearblue ovulation kit digital. I tested on the 14th and got a blank circle which means not ovulation , I then tested on the 15th and got the flashing smile face which means high fertility, we did NOT have sex that night because of my husbands crappy work schedule. The next day the 16th I got the static smiley face which means PEAK fertility, we had sex that night and also the next morning. Do you think we had sex enough and have a good chance of pregnancy? I'm very nervous we didn't catch it in time. Because I know fertilization does not happen immediately, I then tested about 15 minutes ago which is it was a blank circle meaning I'm not longer ovulating :( your feedback would be a great help!! :) also if you've ever been in a similar situation!

Your defo covered and in with a good chance. Sperm can live for days so they'll be plenty waiting for your egg. I'm pretty sure i got pregnant last time from dtd the day before ovulation. I used the digital this month for the first time but it was from a half used up box with no instructions. I only used it on wed for the first time and got a smiley. Then a circle on Thursday. I didn't know you could get a flashy smiley. Do u think if i had tested on Tuesday i would have got a flashy? Does solid mean day of ovulation?

Once u get the static smiley face it will automatically go back to a circle after 24 hrs - thats why instructions tell u not to test again after u get peak fertility as it resets itself so u will always get a circle.
Think absolute best time to dtd is each day of flashing smiley, day of static and day after.
They worked for me as got pregnant twice on 3rd cycle of using them!

Thanks everyone! My period is due in 9 days so super nervous :( fingers crossed for a positive, haven't taken a test yet. Feels like too early!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back