Clear blue Ov test PLEASE HELP!!!

Lulla Bell

Reaction score
Hello, I got my flashing face yesterday, and today i got my static face .. yay!!
However, when I took the stick out, this is what the line window looks like,
If im having a normal cycle im not actually due to ovulate until the 30th, but they could be a bit messed up due to the depo injection... Do you think is could be wrong?
should I test again later on?
Can you get false positives?
Sorry for all the questions

Attachments

• 13296063_10157468059660355_1169948581_n.jpg
    13296063_10157468059660355_1169948581_n.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 13296077_10157468059855355_1354202430_n.jpg
    13296077_10157468059855355_1354202430_n.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 13293016_10157468083415355_1235690444_n.jpg
    13293016_10157468083415355_1235690444_n.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Okay I did another test... It says im not even fertile! Static circle! I know I should be in my fertile stage! It does say you shouldn't use another reader during month... But im impaitent! So confused!

Did another test this morning, Static circle again!
So that means I had one flashing smiley and one static smiley with a flooded screen, now two static circles indicating im not fertile.
Imm so confused! Surely I should have two days of my static smiley?

Very hard to tell but they do tell you not to look at the lines on the stick, just the results bit. I've used these a couple of times (the type that go straight from a blank face to a static face) alongside ic's and they seem to be pretty accurate.

If it tells you not to use a different reader and you did then you can't really trust those results.

You won't necessarily get two days of static smileys as your surge could be short, mine is very short I can go from blank face to solid face back to blank face again over 3 days.

None of this is very helpful, sorry, and for sure the depo injection could be messing you up, I would just keep bd'ing every other day and you should be covered.

Oh, and also a positive opk doesn't necessarily mean you've ovulated or are about to ovulate, just that your body was getting ready to ovulate. Do you temp? That's the best way of telling if you've ovulated, short of having tests done.

Hello, thanks for your reply, I have only just bought a thermometer so i've only got two days to compare it to. But ill be testing every day and hopefully it will help me out next month.
We have been DTD a lot so I think we will continue until I First estimated i was going to ov.
All these tests are very confusing.
I definitely ovulated last month as I had blood tests done by my GP. lets hope its all ok this month xx

Brilliant. I didn't mean you wouldn't be ovulating at all, just that seeing the peak fertility isn't completely fail-safe - should be pretty accurate though. I've temp'd and used opks a few months and my positive opks have always tied in perfectly with my temps.

Just remember to take your temp at the same time every day (within half an hour) and it should literally be the first thing you do as you wake up, don't sit up, have a drink, nothing! Just reach out and grab the thermometer :)

I have a terrible memory, i think ill set an alarm haha! Thank you for your help! i guess the husband is going to be very happy this month ;) x

Oh, and also a positive opk doesn't necessarily mean you've ovulated or are about to ovulate, just that your body was getting ready to ovulate. Do you temp? That's the best way of telling if you've ovulated, short of having tests done.

Exactly this. The OPK picks up LH which is the hormone that is present to gear up OV. Even ladies with regular cycles can not OV some months so like one set of bloods don't count for each month. But never the less you are able to Ov which is great.

I used cheapie opks as found the digitals too confusing and expensive to keep peeing on. Perhaps buy a stack of 20mui cheap OV kits I used one step which I got good lines with, and then back it up with a digi?

Also to gauge a temp chart it has to be done at the same time each day for a full month otherwise inputting it into certain OV calculating apps may prove difficult.

This time the month I gave opks up and did smep without knowing when/if I OVd worked for us.

Good luck.

xxxx

Jesus this is confusing! I do have the cheaper one, but the lines always look faint, so i got a digi to tell me.... hahah its not helped!
I may just get drunk and go out, that seamed to work for loads of girls in college haha x

'Ain't that the truth! Honestly, it's not confusing once you get used to it. Some people find it stressful to temp and opk, which I completely understand, I personally find it really helpful to know exactly (more or less) when I'm ovulating but that's mostly because my OH and I live in different countries :)

Yeah I got shit lines with 25mui cheapies I couldn't ever get a real dark positive. Then I switched to the more sensitive ones at 20mui and got glaring positives.

It is confusing it's why I gave them up lol.

xxxxx

Maybe I've just been lucky, I've always had really clear positives on the cheapies, I do prefer them.

Hopefully ill get into the swing of things soon, Ill grab some more tests too :) thankyou for the advice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back