Clear blue OPK

Lucie12344

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

this is probably a silly question that I already know the answer to but I’m just curious!!

so I had a chemical a month or so ago and still haven’t had a period but I’ve been getting watery discharge (sorry TMI!) which I always get before ovulation so out of curiosity I took a clear blue OPK and it came back negative but when I ejected the stick both lines are super dark yet the one I took a week prior only has a really faint line..

Anyone know what causes the test line to go that dark if I’m not ovulating? (Top photo is from about a week ago, bottom one is today)

C98F1654-1698-468E-8D38-0D6BD648913A.jpeg AA7012F8-F416-4DB4-B9DC-F6DBB7E63FDF.jpeg

Hey ladies,

this is probably a silly question that I already know the answer to but I’m just curious!!

so I had a chemical a month or so ago and still haven’t had a period but I’ve been getting watery discharge (sorry TMI!) which I always get before ovulation so out of curiosity I took a clear blue OPK and it came back negative but when I ejected the stick both lines are super dark yet the one I took a week prior only has a really faint line..

Anyone know what causes the test line to go that dark if I’m not ovulating? (Top photo is from about a week ago, bottom one is today)

View attachment 92714 View attachment 92715
Usually mine would say high fertility with them being that dark so I’m not sure to be honest sorry not much help x

Usually mine would say high fertility with them being that dark so I’m not sure to be honest sorry not much help x

It’s so strange, I had a positive test then a 4 negatives so definitely had a chemical and I’ve not had a period, surely I’d need a period of some sort of blood loss before I could ovulate again? Really confusing! Xx

Hey ladies,

View attachment 92714 View attachment 92715

Are you using the opk daily? Those look almost positive to me but you say it is a blank circle? If you test again today it should be at least high x

Are you using the opk daily? Those look almost positive to me but you say it is a blank circle? If you test again today it should be at least high x

I did another test this morning and got flashing smiley face, but I’m confused how I could be ovulating when my body hasn’t had a bleed after my chemical, this is so strange! Xx

I did another test this morning and got flashing smiley face, but I’m confused how I could be ovulating when my body hasn’t had a bleed after my chemical, this is so strange! Xx

Didn’t you bleed when the pregnancy ended? Xx

Didn’t you bleed when the pregnancy ended? Xx

no that’s the strange thing, I did a pregnancy test about 9/10DPO on 23/02 and I got a positive then a day or 2 later BFN And did 2 more still BFN but I’ve still not bled at all.. it’s really odd

I’ve never had regular cycles and my little one was conceived on fertility treatment but surely if I’ve had a chemical then I should of bled?

i know OPK can sometimes pick up pregnancy but I’m definitely not pregnant as we hadn’t had sex since when we got pregnant from the chemical as I’ve had surgery down there after the carnage little one caused so haven’t been able too haha! Xx

no that’s the strange thing, I did a pregnancy test about 9/10DPO on 23/02 and I got a positive then a day or 2 later BFN And did 2 more still BFN but I’ve still not bled at all.. it’s really odd

I’ve never had regular cycles and my little one was conceived on fertility treatment but surely if I’ve had a chemical then I should of bled?

i know OPK can sometimes pick up pregnancy but I’m definitely not pregnant as we hadn’t had sex since when we got pregnant from the chemical as I’ve had surgery down there after the carnage little one caused so haven’t been able too haha! Xx

Was your post the really obvious positive on a FR rapid response?

I’m not sure, a few people said possibly evap but majority said chemical.. was this photo xx

12124412-09C5-4B48-A722-C8B3C4793D15.jpeg

Have you had blood done? If it was a chemical you would have bled like your normal period x

yeah I thought that, I had a MC at 6 weeks before conceived Lila and obviously bled for that but haven’t had a chemical that I’ve known about but assumed that I’d bleed following a chemical as I’ve ovulated..

No not had bloods done as I did pregnancy test after my period was due and had to do another one at hospital a few weeks later before I had surgery. I’m also experiencing ovulation symptoms I usually get as opposed to pregnancy symptoms with the watery CM (sorry TMI) maybe just a faulty pregnancy test? Xx

yeah I thought that, I had a MC at 6 weeks before conceived Lila and obviously bled for that but haven’t had a chemical that I’ve known about but assumed that I’d bleed following a chemical as I’ve ovulated..

No not had bloods done as I did pregnancy test after my period was due and had to do another one at hospital a few weeks later before I had surgery. I’m also experiencing ovulation symptoms I usually get as opposed to pregnancy symptoms with the watery CM (sorry TMI) maybe just a faulty pregnancy test? Xx

There was a lady who got a really convincing line with a FRER that was an evap so maybe! How bizarre x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back