Clear blue digital

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by V1ck1, Sep 28, 2016.

1. V1ck1

V1ck1 Well-Known Member

Hi ladies so I was out with my friend when she persuaded me to get a clear blue test as I haven't done one with this pregnancy as was too scared because of my missed miscarriage .....
    Anyway I just done one I'm around 5w6d or 5w5d pregnant today and my test says 2-3 weeks which means 4-5weeks anyone else get this Iv been searching the Internet and people say that it's common I ovulated on the 2nd September as I track bbt but even tho it says the test works from conception will it make be different because hcg isn't released for few days after so my test would be correct?

#1 V1ck1, Sep 28, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  2. becsybabe

becsybabe Well-Known Member

I wouldn't worry too much about it they aren't totally reliable it just depends on how dilute your urine was etc. xx

3. V1ck1

V1ck1 Well-Known Member

Ok think it was very dulited as had a drink ....passed urine then went again for the test X

4. ClaireDoll

ClaireDoll Well-Known Member

Congrat vicki, I didn't know you were pregnant again! Don't worry about the digi result, they aren't 100% accurate, 2-3 still means lots of hcg for 5 weeks+. H+h 9 months xxx

5. kabuk1

kabuk1 Well-Known Member

These also become unreliable after 6 weeks. I've seen several posts on various forums from woman who have stated around the 6 week mark (and after) the CBD went back to 2-3, sometimes after a 3+ and sometimes never getting a 3+.

6. V1ck1

V1ck1 Well-Known Member

Yer lucky to fall pregnant after my first period hoping this baby sticks ....only had my d and c just under 8 weeks ago xx