Clear blue digital

V1ck1

Reaction score
Hi ladies so I was out with my friend when she persuaded me to get a clear blue test as I haven't done one with this pregnancy as was too scared because of my missed miscarriage .....
Anyway I just done one I'm around 5w6d or 5w5d pregnant today and my test says 2-3 weeks which means 4-5weeks anyone else get this Iv been searching the Internet and people say that it's common I ovulated on the 2nd September as I track bbt but even tho it says the test works from conception will it make be different because hcg isn't released for few days after so my test would be correct?

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry too much about it they aren't totally reliable it just depends on how dilute your urine was etc. xx

I wouldn't worry too much about it they aren't totally reliable it just depends on how dilute your urine was etc. xx

Ok think it was very dulited as had a drink ....passed urine then went again for the test X

Congrat vicki, I didn't know you were pregnant again! Don't worry about the digi result, they aren't 100% accurate, 2-3 still means lots of hcg for 5 weeks+. H+h 9 months xxx

These also become unreliable after 6 weeks. I've seen several posts on various forums from woman who have stated around the 6 week mark (and after) the CBD went back to 2-3, sometimes after a 3+ and sometimes never getting a 3+.

Congrat vicki, I didn't know you were pregnant again! Don't worry about the digi result, they aren't 100% accurate, 2-3 still means lots of hcg for 5 weeks+. H+h 9 months xxx

Yer lucky to fall pregnant after my first period hoping this baby sticks ....only had my d and c just under 8 weeks ago xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back