Clear Blue digital

CJ_82

Reaction score
Hi.

I can't find my leaflet but I recall it saying NOT to view the lines of the inserted test and only base it on the circle / smiley face...???

...but!

Today was the first time it's looked different; there was definitely a faint second line which I've never had before.

I'm not getting excited but wondered if anyone else had this with these tests? Didn't have a spare cheapie in my bag to compare with.

TIA x

Last edited:
Do you mean the dual hormone ones or standard?

I used the dual hormone and yes you can definitely read them! I looked at all mine very closely last month ha ha.

The dark line when you start testing (furthest away from the bit you dip) is estrogen. It becomes lighter as estrogen increases and you move towards your OV (it's the increase in estrogen that gives you a flashing smile!).

The other one is your LH surge and gets darker just before OV. I found when I got my peak reading the two were near enough the same colour. Both quite faint still, but definitely different to when I first started!

No problem! Hope you get your positive soon and a possitive HPT follows soon after :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back