Clear Blue Digi Result...

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
Mega confused.

I'm 13dpo. For the last few cycles I've started spotting by day 11, but I've had none of that this cycle (cycle 8) so I've held out to today to test. No sign of AF, cervix high.

I had one test in the house, a CBD, took it with FMU but it came back not pregnant. Decided to crack the test open which according to a quick google search this morning is sacrilege and that the test is invalid and can't be read like a normal test etc etc Scary Internet TTC-ers!

Anyway, there's two test strips inside and one of the test strips has two lines. Again according to google they all have two lines and the written result is what's accurate but based on some other images I've seen of positive tests mine does look similar.

What do you think? Has anyone got any experience of similar? I think I'll have to buy a another test but just wanted your views.

Thanks.

8a1f1e6b13ae4c99ec09f3fced85519b.jpg

44fbf2cc5a0f2030d5c8b1d08fb206c1.jpg

Top two are my tests - these next two are from Google.

912a80659c31e13cfb2755f747a912c3.png
bbc3853f04fb03c4a17119b832101783.png

The test strips inside always have 2 lines on them
I'm afraid. I've done this too in the past!

I had this last time I was pregnant. I tested positive on normal prey tests then when I did a digi got not pregnant, however, I retested a few days later and got a 1-2 weeks. Apparently the digi's aren't that sensitive so I wouldn't worry too much yet. Have u tried a first response?x

The digis are like 25miu. I've opened a few of them and always got my hopes up because there's two lines but apparently it uses the same technology as the OPKs and the lines are always there. I would use a more sensitive test

Thanks all, I'll nip out and grab a first response (is that my best bet?)
Lots of conflicting views on CBD's on the Internet.

I'd go frer over cb to be honest xx best of luck hun xxx

Last edited:
They all have Two lines,
I pulled it apart and mine looked like this, I was defiantly not pregnant! x

Hi Hun!

Step away from these they say 25 miu but
They are not far off 100!

I've had my bloods done when I've used them in the past.

The most reliable early are frers!

Good luck!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27