Clear Blue Advanced...

Hello again ladies, I've got one for you.....
This month NO FLASHING SMILEYS, at all. But have just woken to a solid smiley so watch out for that on your second month! I'm not prepared! I thought I wasn't going to O this month (been extremely stressed) but it seems I might..!
Xx

Yep Lozzaste...this happened to me last month...7 blank circles, 8th day a solid smiley! Strange! Good luck :) x

Bizarre isn't it? I had so many flashing this month I was disappointed when I didn't see them! I was expecting not to ovulate as I thought the flashing ones would have started about day 14 ish! I confirmed the surge with two different cheapo ones and it was definitely right. Good luck too! X

It is very bizarre! I'm wondering what this month has in store for me, but I'm just using the clear blue digi so I know I'm not going to get a flashing smiley! X

To be fair that's probably easier! I preferred it when there were no flashing ones because the flashing ones made us think we had to DTD immediately (same with the monitor) and we ran out of steam pretty much by the time the sold smiley or peak appeared! I'm still getting some stonking positives today so hopefully we can hit the jackpot! Wish me luck! X

Lots and lots and lots of luck :) xx

I just posted in the other advanced digi thread with my advanced versus normal findings! God so sad..!!

I didnt get any flashing this month, just 2 blanks then a solid! Better than the 7 flashing I had the previous month haha, also means I only used 3 sticks yey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back