Clear Blue Advanced...

Well It's strange I used cheap ones everyday when I thought I'd be ovulating and I didn't get a hint of a second line...even on the day of my solid smiley! I'm starting to wonder now! What's the chances of the smiley being wrong I wonder! xx

Nine! Did you get solid in the end? X

I got two low then nine flashing before I gave up because I had backed it up with cheapies and take my temps which both confirmed that I had ovulated on the 6th day of flashing. This month I got two lows, one flashing and then the solid which was confirmed with the cheapies and temps. I certainly wouldn't rely on them alone and I'll probably just use them until I have none left then not bother buying them again tbh

Ooooh G4YLE.... That was my very first symptom with my little girl! That and a mouth ulcer, which I also never get! X

Ooooh G4YLE.... That was my very first symptom with my little girl! That and a mouth ulcer, which I also never get! X

I have a mouth ulcer too! I get them when stressed or under the weather but I'm neither at the moment as we're in the middle of annual leave so feeling quite chilled!

Double ooooh!!! When will you test? I will be keeping my eyes peeled!
My other symptom was anger, which was followed by implantation bleeding 12 hours later... Then I got a BFP about four days after that! I got BFPs with my two losses last year really early, probably 10 or 11 DPO x

Gayle I was the same I had also posted this yesterday! Fingers crossed hun its all good for us!

I'm going to test on 2nd August as I have a hen night that day. I'll be 13dpo I think!

I never ever get heartburn but it was awful last night when I was trying to sleep.

Trying not to get my hopes up!

I'm only 3dpo but no symptoms apart from bloated, happy then sad! I don't think I can wait til 13dpo Gayle haha! Hmmm haha xx

I'm only 3dpo but no symptoms apart from bloated, happy then sad! I don't think I can wait til 13dpo Gayle haha! Hmmm haha xx

I don't think I can either! :lol: But that's when I'm telling myself I'm going to test!

Heehee :) oh I now have stinging nipples tmi lol and I feel like I'm leaking! Maybe It's too early for any symptoms...I hate my body! xx

I've stopped telling myself when I am going to start testing, I am ridiculous and start at 7DPO sometimes! I don't do that if I'm away with work etc so I've booked in loads of meetings next week as I'm currently 3DPO, so will hit ten around Weds/Thurs next week. If I can hold out until the weekend I will be extremely proud of myself! All said though - I don't think I will be likely at all this month to get a BFP. Xx

:wall2: Day 6 of flashing, I even went another thinking that the unit maybe faulty on day 3... thats still flashing too!

Really confused! Thinking it means estrogen level up but no LH surge??...whatever the hell that means ha!

Google is the devil....

Does an LH surge occur every cycle ? No, especially with increasing age LH can be erratic with one in four cycles missing a detectable surge.

Last month I had 6 flashes before my solid, 4 the month before, I ran out after 2 this month but going by normal smileys would have been 4 this time, everyone is different so don't worry, easier said than done o know! X

i think my main problem is when we first started to try 5 yr ago it was so gutting i got my head around not OV despite trying everything except egg donation (which I wont do)... and then for some stupid reason I decide to buy a CBA last month and now im worried its given me false hope? .......

My friend never EVER got a positive OPK, but she's got a little boy and was recently pregnant. Some people just don't get positives! I definitely didn't ovulate last month. I'm pretty sure I did this month - I've just had "day 21" bloods so we will see for sure next week.
Minnie - there are other threads where people have got up to 8 or 9 flashing and then solids. I think all it really means is that it detected estrogen early and perhaps ovulation may be a bit later this month? Try not to worry about it - I know that's hard as I was so annoyed when I didn't last month (even took the week off work to ttc and I didn't even ovulate!) X

7 flashing then one solid yesterday confirmed with a cheapy OPK test at 8pm ysterday and 8am this morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back