Clear Blue Advanced...

Minnie - I had five days.
Dee - is that true? Ooh. When I had BFPs before we managed both days but this time around (following 2mcs) it's usually only day one as life gets in the way! Hope so! Maybe in about ten days I will know! Will be 12 DPO Xx

It is! You should read the impatient woman's guide to getting pregnant, very reassuring! Lots of research and statistics that discredit common held beliefs about ttc, especially when it comes to age xx

Dee I friggin loved that book. Iv just iv just finished it. The information from that book settled me in knowing that by us dtd the 3 flashing days and first solid day that we had all opportunities covered! Plus she made you realise that what we feel and think at times is normal!

Xxx

Minnie - yes I did, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat - solid on sun. I'm weird though, that happened with the monitor and it annoyed me as I thought we should DTD those days so by the time I got peak we were exhausted! Even me, not just hubby!
So guys do you think we have a chance if we DTD on sun and I DEF ovulated yesterday (I felt it from the right ovary, I always feel it! That's why I knew I didn't last month!). Xx

Definately hun, it's more important to have the sperm already up there waiting for the egg xx

Thanks scn, I was very confused and wasn't even going to bother testing. Being completely honest I don't think we will get a BFP this month, but I'm ok about that as we go on hols in a month. I've said I would like to get a BFP by Christmas but you can't guarantee that - we have been trying since March 2012 xx

I had nine flashing last month!!!!!!!

Well mine went from 7 days blank circle to solid smiley on the 8th day...so these tests are bonkers in my opinion! Tho, by this time next week if I have my bfp I'll be thanking them :)

Good luck ladies xx

They are a bit crazy! As I've said, I prefer the ones without the flashing smiley. That said, it did give me advance notice that I was about to get a smiley and if its five days again next month then I guess I will know to expect it in subsequent months :) I still use the cheapo ones too and they confirmed it by getting progressively darker, but apparently that doesn't work for everyone xx

Ha ha :) From what I've read - hardly anyone gets the two they advertise!

I did the first month, must have been a fluke! Will keep trying it though, got the cheapies too to try around 6pm when back from work. Don't think I'll get another box of the CBA next month, I've turned into a POAS addict!

I'm a definite POAS addict :) I admit it :-D xx

I got 3 flashing then my solid. I was quite shocked that I got nearly the recommended result with my weird body!

Xx

Ha ha :) From what I've read - hardly anyone gets the two they advertise!

I got two and them my solid last month but then this month I only got one flashing then the solid! It completely varies from person.

I'm 4dpo today and had horrible heartburn last night which I never get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back