Clear Blue Advanced...

I'm going to try my hardest to be extra sweet when he comes home!!!!

I'm being nice today. *flashing smiley* I might even cook dinner tonight! Haha x

My hubby is a union man too Karen so I understand where u r coming from. Il keep my fingers crossed for you hun that u can work some magic! Can u plant the seed for some action tonight by texting him to get his mind on it!?! ;-) the things we gotta do!
Xx

ha ha this thread made me laugh we use the term milking it too me and my friends ;)

I used one for the first time last month, got 2 flashing 14/15, 2 solid 16/17 didnt even expect to see a face on them!

I'm day 10 day but going to start using them again tomorrow see what happens

Milking is funny isn't it! Haha.
Good luck ladies! Xxxxxx

Ok ladies... Six days of flashing smileys later... This cannot be denied...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374388038.187897.jpg
I'm SO excited!!!!!!! I didn't ovulate last month so I thought something was wrong with me. Im so grateful. It's day 19 so fairly normal for me.
Before you say... We already BD this morning... #early!
I'm not as fussed as I would usually be about a BFP this month as we go away for a few weeks next month on hol (want to booze/eat cheese) so here's to a relaxed TWW for the first time EVER!
Yay xxxxxxx

Certainly no denying that one hun!!!! Glad your body is on the right track this month xxx

I just used my last advanced stick and second flashing, so onto using up my normal digis now. We bd'd last night so hopefully will tomorrow, don't want to ware his swimmers out give. They're rather few and far between! X

Hi everyone.

After 7 days of low fertility, I've missed out the flashing smiley and this morning it just went straight to solid smiley! So I'm sharing in your happiness today lozza! Also totally shocked! My cheapy one last night had no second line! Good luck!

xxx

Woohoo ladies and high 5s on your smiley faces!
Lynne,
Xxx

I have to say ladies I used this once and every single stick was flashing face it really stressed me out! I also got a bfp that month (unfortunately not sticky) :-( I've got some of the cheap ones but I'm in two minds if to just not bother this month and see what happens xxxx

That's crazy! I quite liked them, but my ultimate favourite (2 BFPs with them) are the standard smileys. The monitor was awful, and the Internet cheapies are great value but quite hard to read.
My clear blue advanced is stuck on smiley now, I can't reset it or anything! I'm annoyed so I will call them tomorrow and see if they can send me another for next month! X

Yes I think the normal ones might be better think this month I'm just going to see what happens I've promised my oh I'm not going to go all crazy this month ha ha! I'm just trying to relax! Plus it gets bloody expensive! My doc told me aim to dtd 3 times a week but on MHD it's every other day?! Don't think I have the energy for every other day! I said this on another post but is it just me but thus hot weather has really put me off dtd! Lol xxxx

Lozz, , myself and SCN both had the constant smiley after we got our solid face. She checked the instructions and with clear blue. This is what's supposed to happen once you've had your flashing then solid smiley faces. As I theory you shouldn't need to use the holder/wand again.
Hope this helps hun,
Xx

That's crazy! I quite liked them, but my ultimate favourite (2 BFPs with them) are the standard smileys. The monitor was awful, and the Internet cheapies are great value but quite hard to read.
My clear blue advanced is stuck on smiley now, I can't reset it or anything! I'm annoyed so I will call them tomorrow and see if they can send me another for next month! X

The solid smiley stays on the reader for 48 hours to show those two days as being your peak fertility days. It will disappear after that so you can use it again next cycle.

Ah I see!! Thanks ladies, I am glad I didn't call now and ask for a new one! I suppose that makes sense really! The old one used to disappear after five mins xx

I'm freaking out - we only managed to BD on the first day of the smiley. That means I'm out doesn't it? So annoying but sometimes you just can't fit it in! X

That is better than doing it on the second day, statistically more people conceive 2 days before ovulation, then 1 day before and less so the day of ov so you're totally covered! Xx

I'm on third day of flashing smiley..I'm guessing that means I haven't OV'd yet? We BD last night, I'll get a sneaky one in tonight too...praying for a solid smiley tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back