Clear blue advanced

Blanco

Reaction score
Might try the advanced clear blue digital ovulation test this month as I've tried everything else over the last year!! Any feedback on these?

My feelings are mixed! I like knowing when my fertility is high so to step up the bding but when the high flashing days last for several days it can get stressful. I've used them the last two cycles and flashed for 4 days and then 6 days and this last month it was tough as every time I thought we'd have a night off bding I panicked so it become a total chore. I've got 3 or 4 left so will start using them cd11 or 12 and if I don't get a quick solid smiley I'll go on to using up my normal clearblue digis. There have been a couple of threads so have a read through, some have loved them, I'm on the fence at the moment! Xx

Hmmm I've with dee, i used them this month and got 10 flashing smilies before giving up. I then got a positive on a cheapy on the last one. I also feel they made me stressed and will use cheapy opk's for the first time next cycle if this one fails x x

I'm a fan but then I got two low days, two high days and then two peak days. I'll be using them again this cycle :)

I got the ones with 10 sticks- I've used 8 and got flashing smileys on the last two so lets hope tomorrow I get a solid smiley!! I've read about the flashing smileys lasting for days and I'm worried that I'm going to run out of sticks!! Any BFP stories from using these? X

There were alot of ladies in one of the threads that got bfps first month trying them. I am still mixed on them. Lots of ladies got loads of flashing days and then for me, I got no flashing and went straight to solid. I will use the ones I have left when we ttc again but not sure after that xx

Not a fan I'm afraid, first month 5 flashes before solid then 2nd month 1 flashy before solid on cd10!! Ic didn't become positive until cd 15 which coincided with ewcm so the clear blue were way out.

I have a few left so will use them next month but won't be buying them again. I imagine they would be good if you had long or irregular cycles.

Good luck xx

Got another flashing smiley this morning. Was hoping for a solid! I have one advanced left and 3 of the normal clearblue ones so after tomorrow if I don't get a solid ill go back to the old ones and hope I get a smry before I run out of tests! X

I used them for first time last month, got 2 flashing, 2 normal so will be giving them a go again this month :)

I am not a fan either, this is the first cycle I've used them, I haven't had a single high or peak but I am 90% sure that ovulation was on Sunday!

Very mixed then.... I think I might give them a month ... Might as well I feel like I'm a guinea pig anyway I've tried so much x

I'd at least try them hun.
I used them this month for the first time and really liked them - I also had 2 normal, 2 flashing and my solid.
Will find out tomorrow if they've done the trick :)
xx

I got 2 lows then 9 highs before giving up because I had positive cheapie opk's and temping confirmed ov. I'll try them again this month though.

Hi there
I'm trying these for the first time this month. I decided to test twice a day 7am and 2pm. First day of testing had the low fertility sign, second day had a flashing smiley in the morning then solid smiley in afternoon. The solid smiley is displayed for 48 hours from what I can tell. Then I was back to the low fertility sign on the fourth day of testing. I wasn't expecting to ovulate until a few days later so I'm not 100% convinced but will give them another shot next cycle if I get a BFN first time round.
Hope you get on well with them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back