cleaning teeth

lella

Reaction score
My LO has got 1 tooth that came through properly yesterday. It is still only little and not all the way up.

I know this may seem a silly question but should i be cleaning it now, even though its not all the way up?

I started cleaning Thea's teeth as soon as the first one was all the way through. Now she loves cleaning her teeth and does them herself at the front then opens her mouth wide for me to do the back ones lol.

It certainly doesnt do any harm and will get her into good habits about cleaning them. :D

we started with luke from when they appeared and there was enough tooth their to clean, although forgot terribly for ages! but he also loves having his teeth cleaned opens hs mouth and loves the taste of the milky teeth toothpaste we got free with bounty pack!

Same here, I cleaned DS teeth when he had a few of them, hes ok with it now but still needs me to brush them for him.

never too early to start getting them used to the toothbrush i brush christophers every day only once though at the moment hes even been to the dentist with me and sat on my lap while i had a check up :D my dentists advice was to start brushin as soon as first tooth was peeking out of the gum xxxxxxxxx

Jam loves havin his teeth cleaned, the earlier u start the quicker they get used to it!! :)

Thanks guys! Ive just gone out and bought a tooth brush for him and toothpaste. Shall have a go at cleaning his tooth now. :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back