cleaning product cravings?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
why the hell is bleach so god damn sexy? i could seriously sit here sniffing the bottle all day just bleached the floors.. mmm sniff sniff

I dunno... Tia's athletes antiseptic foot spray smells pretty good.. :think: That's pretty freaky... :think:

I can't stop sniffing my Bloo acticlean toilet cleaner, my god it smells so good & its on offer at the mo 2 for £1.00 :dance: , am gonna have to stock up.

Arrrgh need to go home & have a sniff :wall:

Might have to bring a bottle in tomorrow so I can have a sneaky snif when noones looking :rotfl:

I have an old rag which I use for cleaning the windows and I'm so tempted to rip some off so I can carry it around for times when I need a sniff of windowlene...

thing is it would be permanently attached to my face! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well i think you are all officially odd but you may all come here with your cleaning products and washing tablets and show me how good they smell if you want.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I've caved in.....

I've cut a bit of the rag off and now it's in my pocket :oops: :oops:

I love bleach too- going to have a bit of a cleaning fest this Saturday morning so I can sniff the house for the rest of the weekend :D

I lurrrrrrve the smell of Fairy washing powder, ive always used it but for some reason it smells bloody gorgeous & ive never noticed b4!! My OH thinks im mad! :lol:

i love it... :lol: gonna spray bleach in the bathroom before i go out today so when i get back the house smells of it.. then il wash it off lol...white bathsuit ftw.. if not i couldnt do it lol...bleach!!i love it.. its soooo god damn sexy...that reminds me.. i must get a new bottle or 2 today.. im also loving.. freshly laundered clothes with persil non-bio and the pink lenor.. mmmm.. and im really really fussy on washing powder and softner smells..

i agree im weird.. but.. what the hell.. if theres somewhere to use the pregnancy card.. il play it every time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back