Clary Sage

Positive37

Reaction score
OK so i want to use this to bring on labour and use in labour

when can u use it from , does it need to be watered down, ??

i wouldn't waste your money nothing is proven to work to bring on labour, alot of ladies have bought it on here and it hasn't worked for them, it also is meant to pong lol!! Obviously its up to you though Hun, you put it in the bath xx

I brought some as I love it to use as a massage but reading about it I'm not so sure I will use it to try to bring on labour. I will be using it though once labour starts!

Xx

I got mine from Holland and barratt, it doesn't need watering down unless you are putting it directly on your skin then you have to use a barrier oil I just use baby oil. it does stink though xx

I didn't bother getting the oil but I did see the blue radox bubble bath reduced in boots and bought that instead as it has clary sage in it! Doubt it will do anything but I needed bubble bath anyway lol xx

they say not to use it until your 37 weeks hun because it can bring on labour although I don't think it has worked for one July mummy yet!! xx

thanks ladies didnt know it was a nasty smell i dont really want it to bring on labour more during labour as want boyfriend to massage me - do we know what ones we can use when pregnant?
Ahhh tilly come on baby mummy wants to meet you. any sign??

I think we can use any as long as you use a barrier oil it's too strong on your skin pregnant or not from what iv heard apparently you can also smell it for pain relief!!

Lots of pains hun but they seem to fall into a pattern and then just stop! Would be nice to know they were doing something xxx

thanks ladies didnt know it was a nasty smell i dont really want it to bring on labour more during labour as want boyfriend to massage me - do we know what ones we can use when pregnant?
Ahhh tilly come on baby mummy wants to meet you. any sign??

Its not nasty its a lovely earthy smell its one of my fave oils, but everyone's different

Xx

Ahhh tilly keeping my eye on you Hunny and so looking forward to what team you going to be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
keep using that ball xxxx

Spin Sugar i will pop to holland and barrat and have a sniff next week xx

Well the contractions are back 7-8 mins apart and between 20-40 secs long phoned hospital who think I'm in early labour just hoping they don't stop again and that I have a baby this weekend :) only time will tell!!! Xxx

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG exciting this could be it!!! good luck my darling and fingers crossed !! xxxxxx

Well the contractions are back 7-8 mins apart and between 20-40 secs long phoned hospital who think I'm in early labour just hoping they don't stop again and that I have a baby this weekend :) only time will tell!!! Xxx

Fx tilly I'm rooting for u !!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back