Cilest - Pill??

KellyHook

Reaction score
Any one tried it, and how did you get on with it? xx

i was on cilest for 7 years and had no problems what so ever with it :) xx

I was on it for just over a week. Vomited my guts up all day every day I took it.
Took me that long to discover it was the pill that was making me sick! Lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

i have been on it since giving birth - no problems at all!

I was on it for about 8 years - no probs here x

Hi,

I was on cilest for about 3 years was fine but then I started getting headaches so the dr told me to switch

Headaches then stopped

Xx

I was on cilest from having DD until we ttc with Sebastian (6 years) with no problems x

I was on cilest until coming off a year before falling preg. I'm about to go back on it, although my GP told me the other week that recent research has linked it to DVT. She said a few weeks ago that she wouldn't put me on it because of that. And then last week said she would put me on it as might help my skin :roll: I had no probs on it though and was on it for about 4 years.xxx

I had no problems with it at all but everyone is different so you can only try it and see if it suits :) xx

I was on it for Id say close to 6 years and had no problems until a few months before I stopped it. It started to put my blood pressure up but as I was planning to come off it the doctor said there was no point in changing it. Once I came off it my blood pressure did come down a little (though it goes back up every time they go to take blood lol)

it gave me headaches and high bp and i got pregnant on it! but everyone is different x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back