Christmas tree lights?

NIE

Reaction score
I think that small white twinkling lights look better.

We have white this year, we usually have coloured but DH got ours they are from the shop window where he works at Next, they was gonna throw them out so he brought them home. They where all brand new and they was only in the window a few weeks. My DH will have anything for nothing, he bought a load of baubles home to :rotfl:

I do prefer white lights tho!

We have a coloured santa thing for the window tho

white lights.. my tree has lights already built in and they're all white :D

Hi

i like colours we have them ones that have different flashing settings i love them

We have white ones but i have seen some very nice blue ones that i really like, The only thing stopping me getting them is that blue isnt very christmasy is it??

I like white lights, multi-coloured ones ruin my gold/red colour scheme.

bonny said:
We have white ones but i have seen some very nice blue ones that i really like, The only thing stopping me getting them is that blue isnt very christmasy is it??

I've seen these lights and they are very nice. :D

Happybunny said:
I like white lights, multi-coloured ones ruin my gold/red colour scheme.

I agree. Mulit coloured doesn't go with my lilac, purple, white, pink and silver colour scheme. xxx

i have little white led lights they have loads of different settings :)

I'm a white light girl :wink:

But my nan and grandad have multi coloured and I always love their tree. They've had the same tree since I was little, same decorations and everything!

:)

Lets face it... plain white lights look more classical and tasteful...

But with kids in your house... you end up with the god awful, multicoloured ones that have a variety of different flashing rhythms, that make your epileptic neighbour next door dread this time of year.. :roll: Guess what we have :roll: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back