Christmas Soon!

flamelily89

Reaction score
It's Christmas soooooon:dance:

I cannot wait! All my family will be together this year which hasn't been done for a few years so that will be nice.

What's everyone got planned?
:party:

I loooove Xmas. We'll all be going to my mum/stepdads for the day, exchange pressies and have lunch. Then the 'kids' I.e. My grown up brothers will all stay at mine so we can stay up and play games and get drunk and eat too much food lol x

The best part about Xmas is eating :lol: this year it is just me and the other half at home as he is on call to work (hopefully he won't be) then seeing family up until new year.

Iam looking forward to it :)

OH is in work, he's working christmas eve and christmas day night, so chrimbo eve we will be having my sis over for some crackers, maybe the one cheeky shandy, and some films! Grinch, Elf and Bad Santa when the LO is in bed :lol: Then christmas day, over to the mothers ofc, we have a large family so with a plethora of gifts I've still not yet wrapped or managed to finish buying :wall2: I absolutely adore xmas, but how is it the 20th already please? can we rewind, I havent had a chance to feel festive once yet, :shakehead: Anyone got any christmas eve plans?

I know! Where on earth does the time go? I swear it was March not so long ago....
Christmas Eve I am working until 16:00 and then i'm off for two days woohoo!
Mmmm I do love a good shandy!

Haha I'll have to scrap the getting drunk plans now I have my BFP! X

I certainly did thank you Smitch! How was yours> and hoping you enjoyed the last christmas without baby fairyprincess! Have to say I'm a little jealous and hopefully the time will be right for us to give DS a sibling this year :lol:

I am excited too as early as now! lol. I am planning to visit my parents and my siblings and their families are coming too. So, we're all celebrating in one roof! It may just be a simple celebration. We'll definitely prepare good dinner for xmas eve and we'll do the opening of gifts too.

Yup! Its Christmas soon and its next month already! Well, everyone have been busy preparing for the gifts. It is an exciting event. I love the idea of reunions and family bonding. My family is usually hosting this occasion. Gift giving is also a primary thing in celebrating Christmas. Nevertheless, we must not forget the spirit of love and the relevance of remembering the birthday of Lord, Jesus Christ.

Bad move getting pregnant before xmas! No drink for me :( I love mulled wine boohoo!!!! But I do love Christmas, starting to get excited now!!!

Planning on having my parents over! Don't get to see them as often as I like since they live a few hours away and it'll be nice for them to spend time for their granddaughter!

I suppose that we'll spend Christmas with my parents. My daughter is inspired by the movie the Holiday and I'm going to find Home Exchange for Christmas. (One girl here suggested me http://swap-house.com/host/iceland/ and probably I would try). We are still looking for a proper house, cos it's going to be a huge company and we want to have a place for dance and Christmas tree with presents. And separate rooms for children. It's a bit of lack of travelers who want to exchange with a company of ten people.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back