Christmas Question?

ClareBear

Reaction score
For those ladies who will still be expecting over Christmas like myself I was wondering how you were planning to sign off your Christmas cards? (I know, I know I really do have too much time on my hands to think of such questions!).

As it stands I am thinking 'Clare, Martin & Bump' however that's not terribly original is it? Can anyone think of an alternative sign off that acknowledges the youngest family member! The soppier the better I think?

All ideas gratefully appreciated!

xxxxx

you calling it bump? we call ours tummy monkey and belly monster.. so we are going to sign them as lisa, alex charlotte and belly monster

We call ours bump too. It has stuck so well that people actually ask about the baby as bump instead of saying baby.

I guess the trick is not to write the cards too soon jic bump arrives early and therefore has a name. :lol:

Well, we've never given it a name (apart from Duncan very early on in 1st tri before we knew it was a girl- Surname Duffy, Duncan Duffy, don't ask me why we thought it was funny! It feels like tooo long ago with all the stress's, aches and pains gone by since)

So that's why I was struggling to think of a nice sign off, your names are brilliant, I love them!

xxxx

Yes the thought of it being actually outside my tum for Christmas is a bit scary, maybe that's why I am focusing so hard on the cards.....

I can't be signing things like that yet...seems like I'm tempting fate (but ignore me I'm bloody paranoid :rotfl:) .. :oops: but she's called "Little Miss" because she is... and will probably be nicknamed that when she's born too.. :rotfl:

We call my bump 'madam' so will probably sign from 'Jo, Sam & Madam' hehe not really thought about it :)

i've signed ours and have included Trog on the end :) but only on the cards to my friends... the rest i've just signed from me & OH...

ClareBear said:
For those ladies who will still be expecting over Christmas like myself I was wondering how you were planning to sign off your Christmas cards? (I know, I know I really do have too much time on my hands to think of such questions!).

As it stands I am thinking 'Clare, Martin & Bump' however that's not terribly original is it? Can anyone think of an alternative sign off that acknowledges the youngest family member! The soppier the better I think?

All ideas gratefully appreciated!

xxxxx

i think ''the bump'' is incredibly cute!! ooor if u kno wat the sex is ...'baby girl/boy'

x

my husband is asian so we constantly refer to our bump as 'choti' meaning baby girl in hindi

so we will prob be saying that

altho i dunno if its a boy or girl yet :rotfl: just a feeling :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back