Christmas on our own :-(

Sammystar

Reaction score
Well, I shouldn't complain. Last Christmas was the worst in living history (when I discovered my ex was having an affair), so at least this one should be better.

This year it's just me and the kids. My parents can't come over, which is really sad.

I want to make it special, but I'm so emotional about it all right now :cry: :cry:

What are you all doing this year?

:hug:

Have you not got any other family you can visit?

I'm off to my brothers for Christmas. Me and his fiancee won't be drinking :shakehead:

well my brother lives about two hours from here over the French border. Normally my parents come here and we all get together. This year my brother wants to go home to the UK. I can't afford to go though, so it's just us.

we've got loads of friends, but it's just on the day itself, it'll be just the four of us. It'll be weird..... :( :(

I say enjoy it!.. It'll probably the only christmas you'll get them all to yourself :hug:

It's a bit far to come but you're more than welcome at mine :) lol

But I'm sure you will be fine hun, the kids will make it special for you xxx enjoy your time with them xxx

im lookin forward to it tbh, goin to my parents so i know its gonna be gooooooood!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

jamie gets 2lots of pressies and 2 happy households instead of 1 lot of presents and an argumentative day lol

i'm dreading it..i've had no contact with Haydens dad at all since i found out about his new girlfriend, i'll be alone with Hayden,my mum is in the police and she is working nights xmas eve and day..my sister will be with her boyfriend and i could go round my nans but i'll still be lonely in my heart this year :-(

Maybe we should arrange an online PF celebration.

In many ways I'm really looking forward to it, and yet I'm kind of dreading it too.

Suzie, bless you!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im not looking forward to it at all which is a bloody shame as its Jaedas first xmas.

So much has happened this year and even tho I could got to my mums I wont because me being the big softy I am knows that babies dad will be all on his own (hes not allowed here) and I just would not enjoy it.
Jaeda to young to understand so I will just make something simple to eat(no point cooking a xmas dinner just for me :? ) and see to Jaeda.

I havnt even started buying anything and with also being totally skint I am only getting little bits for people :(

I cant wait to start 09 tbh as I am determined it will be a good year.

Its just going to be me and my 3 baby's and i already cant wait for it to be all over, not for the kids because there looking forward to it but for me i cant think of anything worst. I infact if i think to much about i could cry.

Maby we should keep each other company.....

bonny said:
Its just going to be me and my 3 baby's and i already cant wait for it to be all over, not for the kids because there looking forward to it but for me i cant think of anything worst. I infact if i think to much about i could cry.

Maby we should keep each other company.....

AWWW HUN :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know exactly how your feeling and no one saying get in the spirit works :(

my thorts are with you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I wont be alone, but can i come and crash your party and say Merry Christmas to you all at your pf party ...or is it only for single mums... :(

I'll behave myself, honest :angel:

Lisa

You know you'll be very welcome.

What are you bringing? I'll do Mince Pies :wink:

And ill bring drinks alcoholic and non alcoholic........... And tea bag's

mmmm vanilla fudge...I have a GREAT recipe, and some Spanish Christmas sweets made with almonds, like a sort of soft fudge....lovely yum. :lol:

Lisa

mamichuli said:
mmmm vanilla fudge...I have a GREAT recipe, and some Spanish Christmas sweets made with almonds, like a sort of soft fudge....lovely yum. :lol:

Lisa

YUM!!!! we used to go to spain the week before christmas and bring nothing but sweets back with us lol

nothing better than spending christmas with family. Your kids is your family and i dont think you should feel low. kids are everythng. have fun this christmas and don thnk too much. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back